yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navy blue 3rd gen (same as mine apart from spot lights),spotted(pardon the pun) near Auldgirth on the A76 today around 4.30pm.I flashed the lights and waved,driver looked at me as if I'd lost the plot!
    Powered by ????

Comment

wine red

wine red surf parked on drive in brightlingsea today i was visiting mother in laws it brightened my day lol mark
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Anglesey Surfers

Well been and put the caravan to bed for the winter, but got to say Hi to the surfer on Wednesday on A5025 Amlwch rd and A55 today heading to Holyhead. To the tree feller in Llanwfrog who sold his surf last week........FOOL !!!!

Steve
        ssrx blue/silver 3.0td ltd ( now with added sand)
        Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

Originally posted by rich
          Red one parked in a driveway near Haywards Heath this morning.
          Grey one L reg could have been LGM driving into HH at about1045.
          Blue one on the A339 travelling towards Basingstoke L reg.
          I forgot I saw a MK1 on the A272 somewhere as well
          If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

About 4 o'clock on sat at the A34 M4 junction going northbound, dark in colour no bars on the front, was it you?
            Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

Originally posted by high-surfer
              About 4 o'clock on sat at the A34 M4 junction going northbound, dark in colour no bars on the front, was it you?
              possibly me??
              was it muddy?
              i'd been up the ridgeway and would have been rushing home for tea!!

dark blue mk3 in blue R reg

hmmm.... maybe not... i was going south! towards newbury, but i went north sunday at 4 ish!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by ssrx
                Spend a lot of time in Wallasey, mainly cos other half lives there. Looks like surfs breed there !!! 3 within 200yds of our house and one on way back to M53 and 2 more riding round the town. But where are you all ??
                Hehe, in and around Cannock all the time in my grey Surf... If the driver's waving atcha with a sloppy grin, it'll be me!
                [URL=http://www.the-maddog.co.uk]Scott[/URL]

[SIZE=1]Anything you do exposes you to needless risk and liability. So follow this recommendation: Lock yourself in a closet and sit quietly in the dark until you die of old age.[/SIZE]

Comment

Reg with LRV as last three around the hamble area, if he's not on here I'm gonna track him down and ticket him hehe
                  Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

A grey slim body in Kings Cross this morning at about 7.45 am
                    What are you doing parking up in Kings Cross... DON'T YOU KNOW ITS DANGEROUSE ROUND THERE.
                    Blimey you blokes take some chances.

Steve

Comment

G reg 2nd gen M25 junction 5 at around 15.45 (3.45 pm) though it might have been Koi it was the same colour as his?

sumo.

Cant miss my truck it has this on the back A4 size and laminated.
                      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:12.
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Deep blue Surf on the A34 (Cheslyn Hay, Staffs)?

Anyone?
                        [URL=http://www.the-maddog.co.uk]Scott[/URL]

[SIZE=1]Anything you do exposes you to needless risk and liability. So follow this recommendation: Lock yourself in a closet and sit quietly in the dark until you die of old age.[/SIZE]

Comment

Hi

Hi Banzai,

Well mines blue over silver, usually round that area m8. gimme a flash sometime (lights that is LOL)

Steve

Blue/silver ssrx 3.0td ltd M---CCA
                          Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

Visted the family in Newport, S Wales last weekend.

Followed a grey Surf with underslung spare wheel over Ridgeway at about 6.30 pm on Sunday and saw a wine Surf parked in the carpark on bridge street next to the old ABC Cinema on Monday morning.

I still havent seen a single Surf in Northern ireland!!
                            '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

seen two around walsall/cannock area if anyone spots mine - black over silver K-reg gis us a wave
                              Dave

Comment

Saw and flashed a wine over red J reg, same as mine but without the A Bar in Croyde Village on Saturday, and overtook and honked a Grey J reg on the A303 on Sunday Evening...anyone owning up?!
                                Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                "You Sir are drunk!"
                                "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X