yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were down Weymouth for the weekend saw about a dozen around there and around Southampton waving and flashing like a mad thing and not a glimmer from one of em.........

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveD
      We were down Weymouth for the weekend saw about a dozen around there and around Southampton waving and flashing like a mad thing and not a glimmer from one of em.........

Most bizarre. I've been having the same non-responses. Went to North of Scotland the other week and not one Surf waved back. By the way does anyone elses Surf float when the water is VERY deep. Got stuck by the rising tide when fishing so had to cross the river nearby, I could feel the wheels catching the stones on the river bed occasionally as I drifted to the left. Made it out OK though!!

Comment

• Have to wait for a big reflective shop window and wave to myself out here, "billy no amigo`s"
        Ian

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2
          YEP. Fast and hard. I saw you the other week too, waiting at a set of lights in Thatcham, with a bird in the passenger seat!!!
          that would be Katie, give us a flash next time, she doesn't talk much!

look a bit like this one here
          |
          |
          V
          Attached Files
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• n reg blue 4 runner 3 td jamaica rd this morning about 8 ,15 c'mon own up
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• must be my day for green ones,green surf in York parked up,green surf neer consett,no waves though

Comment

• victoria embankment this morning england flag on arial
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• just about given up on the waving lark see 2/3 a day and only ever had 1 wave back in teeside?

Comment

• Navy blue, with forum sticker square in top/middle of screen in front of rear view mirror. Heading into Theale off M4 junction at about 1 o'clock... slightly more asleep than I was as I noticed you just before you passed, and perhaps waved too late... but you can't mistake my beastie...

Comment

• I keep seeing the back end of Pops Surf on the A326, There's always a few cars between us so I don't think it's fair to flash (might blind the other drivers!).
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick
                        I keep seeing the back end of Pops Surf on the A326, There's always a few cars between us so I don't think it's fair to flash (might blind the other drivers!).
                        I got his phone no.Pm me and I will let you have it then next time you can ring him first then give him a flash.At least then he will be looking out for you.

Spoofer28 keep your eyes open for a white Volvo with MSC on it on Tuesday/wednesday,if it flashes then it ME.
                        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick
                          I keep seeing the back end of Pops Surf on the A326, There's always a few cars between us so I don't think it's fair to flash (might blind the other drivers!).
                          why am i always in front because the surf in front is a TOYOTA
                          WHICH WAY ARE WE USUALY GOING ON THE A326
                          and wot time as i will look in my rear veiw mirror for you
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

• saw a nice surf coming through manchester today onto m56 i think... reg plate was P 5exy kinda nice....

the back window spoiler was one i hadnt seen before....

sTU
                            http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

• surf spotting

its nice to read where you all see each other, miserable lot around plymouth they just totally ignore you,never mind we will be on the road again soon heading for somerset and cornwall, bound to be loads around,, but they still never acknowledge you!! must be something about our surf!!!

Comment

• Been driving daily round the Worcester area for two years now, and frequent trips to Liverpool / occasional ones just about everywhere else in the country, yet NO-ONE else has ever seen me! Invisible, the best colour!

There is another blue 3.0 2nd gen just down the road from me, a battered grey 4-runner, and a boregundy one in this neck of the woods, but that seems to be about it.
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X