yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SparX
    Sunday 12th , Just of A6 near Barton le clay , I saw ..

A red one , a Black one , a blue one , a green one , a dirty one, another red one , a few more black ones and a smashed up blue Suzuki !

Was that you ?
    Not funny

Not funny at all.

Tis better to trash a Suzuki than to trash mine surfy methinks

Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
      Not funny

Not funny at all.

Tis better to trash a Suzuki than to trash mine surfy methinks

Keith
      Hee hee hee.... :revenge:
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
        Monday 6th Oct 14.00 hours

1. Light blue, shiney bash plate with large holes in it.Complete with big sandy coloured dog jumping about inside. Parked in station road Acton.

2. Red surf parked outside Railway Tavern Station Road Acton. approx 100yds from the first surf.

3. Dark blue. The guy driving towards the clock in Acton appeared to have an ear piece to a phone.
        Station road Acton just pass the Macro Trafic lights.

4. M/light blue, shinny alloys. One hour later opposite the entrance to Macros.

All these Surfs/Runners within half a mile. Were you all trying to find one another?.

Was it a plot brewing to undermind the Management. Own up who are you?.

Rubblebags.

Wasn't me. I was in Mill Hill that day
        ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Ha Ha glad someone likes that exhaust Koi. Wedding was great but really heavy on the religious side - we were lucky to escape with our atheism intact.Got to St' Helens in 2 hours 35, including our brief hello - like I mentioned on another thread, I don't do mornings and was surprised to find two 6 o'clocks in a day so forgive me if I was less than sparkling.
          So did you catcha da beeg feesh ora da leetle feesh? or even worse, a tesco shopping trolley?????

TTFN

Lou

Comment

Tuesday 14th October....

.... Dark blue over silver N reg (N779maybe?) driven along the High Street in Whitton around 1.15pm by an attractive Blonde lady (How you doin'?!)

Another dark blue over silver, didn't catch the reg, but had the big "SURF" decal on the side spotted at St Margarets roundabout near Richmond around 6ish...

Was either on foot or on my bike at the time so didn't wave...

Rob

Also saw a black L reg 4Runner parked outside a house in Lower Sunbury t'other day too...damnit... I used to have the biggest car in town!!!
            Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            "You Sir are drunk!"
            "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I saw ya !

Barkers lane .. That was Jim ?!?!?!

Wasn't it ?

What you doing in my Manor ?!?!?!?!?!?!
              http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Dark Green 2nd Gen with squiggly graphic on sides spotted 2 miles North of Hollywood village on the A76,parked next to a farm with a horsebox attatched.Who was it?