No announcement yet.

Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your welcome Tony, glad it arrived ok, stick a pic up when it's fitted, and any probs let me know,

theres a few more switches in there since that pic, forget what some do
    time and dementure's takeing their toll

as for the lights on the instruments, the idea was/is that i could change the colour of the dials by the small bank of toggle switches, and have either blue, red, green, amber, ultra-violet (big wast of time as ya'd need so many just to see em) white, and colour changing led's or any combination of colours, as these ultra-bright leds have a very limited forward arc of light i had to stick loads behind each dial, dam near one for each number on each dial, so you can imagine how many i needed to cram in there for both big dials and the four engine function gauges, it's still works ok but some of the leds have gone down and it's impossible to replace em, when so many have gone that it looks duff i'll replace the whole unit and fit indiglo dials assumeing i'm still breathing and still have the truck
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Is there space on the list for one more heater control? Happy to pay up front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyndasbottom View Post
        Is there space on the list for one more heater control? Happy to pay up front.
        Certainly, if you want to get a replacement unit sent to me contact Stormforce, or if you have one just send it direct to me, address is in this thread, pay when you like, up to you

Comment

• Brilliant, Stormforce can you add me to the list of those wanting a unit and I'll pay you through paypal.

Comment

• Bump this list to the top as its getting to far down

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            my paypal is stormforce1067@sky.com
            For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to popeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
            What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up
            1/Growler .............paid DONE
            2/Hiroler...............paid
            3/Puddlesurfer.......paid DONE
            4/Gbv2................paid
            5/Tonupteabag.....paid
            6/Stormforce
            7/PM007
            8/Greeley............paid
            9/ MadManc
            10/Lyndasbottom..paid
            Last edited by stormforce; 8 November 2010, 21:34.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• ive paid stormforce for the unit.need popeyes email to send payment for the work.also.stormy whats the script on the tilt gauge and how much.mines a 2nd gen dont forget

Comment

• Two more ready to go, these are for Growler and Puddlesurfer, i'll be posting tomorrow, when i recieve some more units next pair (i'm doing two at a time) are for Tonupteabag and Hiroler, then we'll take it from there,
                (i'm getting sick of the sight of these naffin heaters)
                Greeley! my address for post and email are on page 1

Comment

• Originally Posted by stormforce
                  my paypal is stormforce1067@sky.com
                  For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to popeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
                  What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up
                  1/Growler .............paid DONE
                  2/Hiroler...............paid
                  3/Puddlesurfer.......paid DONE
                  4/Gbv2................paid
                  5/Tonupteabag.....paid
                  6/Stormforce.......paid
                  7/PM007
                  8/Greeley............paid
                  9/ MadManc
                  10/Lyndasbottom..paid
                  Last edited by stormforce; 8 November 2010, 21:37.

Comment

• I will get the next ones sent asap Ian.I will probably send 3 up at the end of the week just so that the 1st 5 would of been sent out and done.I will then start on the next 5 once i have the other units back

Comment

• payment sent popeye,quicks as poss please

Comment

• OOOOhhh mines done! Awaiting delivery then I've got to figure out how to change it! Any hints as to how it all comes apart?
                        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

• Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                          OOOOhhh mines done! Awaiting delivery then I've got to figure out how to change it! Any hints as to how it all comes apart?
                          you need to strip the centre part of the dash out and the unit is held in by 4 screws.

Comment

• peice of pish,just a few screws and it comes out,as to plugin it in,please let me know when uve done it,hoping its plug n play,i expect it will be with this guys expert work

Comment

• Just a couple of plugs in the back of the original unit but once Ian has done his stuff then i aint a clue

Comment

• oooh thanks,sure popeye will let us know how it works when hes done it eh,or other people who have theres up n running

Comment

Working...
                                X