Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Andy (Growler) asked about how much i want for doing these units, i was a bit vauge, i'm not looking to make loads out of it so if it's ok with you guys i'll say it will be £15 all in, that will cover the leds, post and perhaps a few quid left over, hope this is ok,
    certainly dont want to seem greedy especially as i aint renewed my subs yet,
    We need your paypal address! shall i send £15 direct to Koi for your subs?
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Andy (Growler) asked about how much i want for doing these units, i was a bit vauge, i'm not looking to make loads out of it so if it's ok with you guys i'll say it will be £15 all in, that will cover the leds, post and perhaps a few quid left over, hope this is ok,
      certainly dont want to seem greedy especially as i aint renewed my subs yet,

hi popeye
      when do you want paying for the units would you prefer now or when the units are done in order of the list? either way is ok just let me know when and by what method.
      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
        Ian (POPEYE) is your email address you're paypal address and how much should I send you?
        Yes mate, cheers
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

We need your paypal address! shall i send £15 direct to Koi for your subs?
          Yes if you like mate, good idea

Comment

OK sods law does it again, for some reason my email's not sending!! just got a couple of emails in but one to Growler didn't send (neither did a second) so you'll prob get two at once when i can get my son to look at it,

You can pay whenever you want, entirely up to you, and it is the email addres (for paypal) i posted earlier,

Cheers all

Comment

Wait till the furore dies down ian and I'd like one done please mate...not queue
              jumping or owt, just when you've done the ones you have so far mate.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

stormforce is supplying the unit for me so just checking,i owe 20 for the unit but getting 17 back for my old one.15 for the new one with leds.is this right.35 in total.what paypal address is it going too.soz to be a pain

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Wait till the furore dies down ian and I'd like one done please mate...not queue
                  jumping or owt, just when you've done the ones you have so far mate.
                  Aye, no problem mate, send one whenever you ready,

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                    stormforce is supplying the unit for me so just checking,i owe 20 for the unit but getting 17 back for my old one.15 for the new one with leds.is this right.35 in total.what paypal address is it going too.soz to be a pain
                    All you'll owe me me old mate is £15, you can paypal it to my email addy which is ian.price90@ntlworld.com that includes the led's, post back to you and some pennys for me to scratch my backside with

as far as i know re Stormforces charge, what hell do is sell you a replacement unit, (dunno how much it is! £20?) he'll then send it to me, i'll do the job on it and then send it to you, then you remove your existing one and if you dont want to keep it you can send it back to Stormforce and get £17 back, think i got that right fit the replacement with new leds and your off!!!

Then theres the drivers door master switch!!!

Comment

All you'll owe me me old mate is £15, you can paypal it to my email addy which is ian.price90@ntlworld.com that includes the led's, post back to you and some pennys for me to scratch my backside with

as far as i know re Stormforces charge, what hell do is sell you a replacement unit, (dunno how much it is! £20?) he'll then send it to me, i'll do the job on it and then send it to you, then you remove your existing one and if you dont want to keep it you can send it back to Stormforce and get £17 back, think i got that right fit the replacement with new leds and your off!!!

eh,can you do that,yes i will be havin that done,haha.lets just get the heaters done 1st.when youve done it what would you say is the easiest place too wire it too or does it just plug n play

Comment

Yes if you like mate, good idea
                        Will send Koi some money when I get home - or tommorow
                        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Will send Koi some money when I get home - or tommorow
                          Cheer's,

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                            eh,can you do that,yes i will be havin that done,haha.lets just get the heaters done 1st.when youve done it what would you say is the easiest place too wire it too or does it just plug n play
                            Yup you can do the master switch, in fact i've done most of the dash switches, did'nt even know a lot of these switches had lights in till one very dark night sitting in a car park

the heater will have two wires comeing out, i'm not sure of the pin-out on the main plug and i'm buggered if i'm stripping mine down to find out, or i'd connect to the inside pins and it'd be a stright plug in, as it is two wires will come out from the case, i'll mark them for you guys , prob orange and black, orange to the dash/side lights scource, prob the fag lighter's the nearest, and the black to chassi./negative

Comment

hi ian i've just sent payment for the control unit
                              cheers again
                              tony
                              I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                                hi ian i've just sent payment for the control unit
                                cheers again
                                tony
                                Thanks Tony, i'll make a not of that, cheer's mate,

Comment

Working...
                                X