Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Popeye

Delivered today mate and a cracking job .

I'm over the moon with it

Connected it up to a battery and the colours & brightness are fantastic!

I will be installing on Sunday so will post my unit first thing Monday morning. I was going to send it straight to you instead of Stormy if this is ok? Would cut down on the transit time. If so could you pm me your address please?

Again mate, thank you for doing this for me

Comment

• Your welcome and glad your happy with it, i've pm'd my address and it will cut down the waiting time, i guess stormys busy, plus the weather plus it christmas, so still waiting for one from him
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Your welcome and glad your happy with it, i've pm'd my address and it will cut down the waiting time, i guess stormys busy, plus the weather plus it christmas, so still waiting for one from him
        can,t believe i ain,t seen this, is to late to get on this list, if not who do i pay and when
        regards johnno
        15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

• Originally posted by geordie john View Post
          can,t believe i ain,t seen this, is to late to get on this list, if not who do i pay and when
          regards johnno
          Not too late John, all i need is your heater unit or a replacement one and i will get it done! (i'm a little pi$$ed at the mo so forgive me)

Comment

Not too late John, all i need is your heater unit or a replacement one and i will get it done! (i'm a little pi$$ed at the mo so forgive me)
            wish i was, will get in touch with rich to see if he has any more lying about, must say they look the buisiness, is stormy having probs can,t seem to get hold of him,
            regards john

Comment

• Originally posted by geordie john View Post
              is stormy having probs can,t seem to get hold of him,
              regards john
              See here mate
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

• By the way Ian, where's my commision mate? My truck for sale started all this clamour for illuminated heater controls!

(Have you done any 3rd gen one's mate, I'm really missing the effect on this one!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  See here mate
                  thought there must be something amiss hope he gets sorted

Comment

• Hi ya Pops & Stormy!

That is such a top idea! I don't think mine is lit at all!! Always thought it was a bit pants as you can't see it in the dark.

Can you please put me down for one too? I don't mind waiting.
                    It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                      By the way Ian, where's my commision mate? My truck for sale started all this clamour for illuminated heater controls!

(Have you done any 3rd gen one's mate, I'm really missing the effect on this one!)
                      Or you could say it's all your fault
                      No i've not done a 3rd gen one, but if anyone has a spare knocking about i would definatly have a look at it, cant see them being all that much different, whats the original lighting like on a stock 3rd gen heater? did toyota improve it or is it still pants lighting wise?

Comment

Or you could say it's all your fault
                        No i've not done a 3rd gen one, but if anyone has a spare knocking about i would definatly have a look at it, cant see them being all that much different, whats the original lighting like on a stock 3rd gen heater? did toyota improve it or is it still pants lighting wise?

Mine is back-lit LCD.

Older 3rd gens are basically the same as 2nd gens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
                          Hi ya Pops & Stormy!

That is such a top idea! I don't think mine is lit at all!! Always thought it was a bit pants as you can't see it in the dark.

Can you please put me down for one too? I don't mind waiting.
                          Added to the list we seem to have got a log jam regarding these units, so dont know how long a wait theres gonna be,
                          i'm just wiring up the clear plastic bits which were just about all that was salvagable from one Vince sent, so the next unit that arrives will be a quick turn around, i can get the board done in an evening,

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            Mine is back-lit LCD.

Older 3rd gens are basically the same as 2nd gens.
                            Cheers Vince, guess i wont be doing any "newer" ones then
                            ya cant beat a nice back lit LCD i always say

Comment

• The older 3rd gens are basically the same Ian, although the layout is slightly different. Illumination wise it's better than my 2nd gen was but nowhere near as good as the ones you do. If I ever get my hands on a spare one I'll send it off to you to see if you can work your magic!

Comment

• Looks a really nice layout

Comment

Working...
                                X