• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    that's a very nice star you have got there Ash
    hehe that it is many thanks Rich it's givin me that warm fuzzy feeling
    need more power! ;-)

Comment

• Popeye

Thanks for letting me know that my unit is nearly on it's way. As soon as it arrives I'll have ago at installing it. This PM stuff is beyond my computer skills!! Is there an idiot's guide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyndasbottom View Post
        Thanks for letting me know that my unit is nearly on it's way. As soon as it arrives I'll have ago at installing it. This PM stuff is beyond my computer skills!! Is there an idiot's guide?
        you have to be a paid up member to be able to pm other members
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

You have to have a blue star to get email and private message rights,
          your welcome, be off to ya in the morn
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• fitted the unit today,miles better,thanksnposting my old unit,can i have the correct address for who its going too,

and are the wires coming off the unit just to test,as i plugged it in normal and it works without them connected

Comment

• Originally posted by greeley View Post
              fitted the unit today,miles better,thanksnposting my old unit,can i have the correct address for who its going too,

and are the wires coming off the unit just to test,as i plugged it in normal and it works without them connected
              WOT? your kidding, what i've put in isn't (or shouldn't be) connected to the original plug, you got me worried now, i just done my own unit so i'll check mine tomorrow, the wires should go to a dash light feed and neg,
              anyway the address for return ones is- ian price, 2 cadnam lawn, warren park, havant, hampshire, po9 4eg

Comment

• yeah its just plugged in normal and dims with the lights on etc,

but my truck wont start now,like its immobilised,doin my ####in head in now,problem after problem,anyone wanna buy a 2nd gen

Comment

• Have you tried unplugging the heater or refitting your old one regarding the starting prob or is the starting another issue?

Comment

• another issue as it was starting fine whilst i was putting the unit in and my lil boy was sat in watching a dvd whilst i was sorting my spotlights,just come to before and nothing

Comment

• hahahahahahah,no problem now,the reason it woudnt start was my little boy 2yr old somehow put it in reverse whilst he was meant to be watching the dvd,dont ask me how,took me ages to figure out what that red button was for,took him best part of 15 mins,lil bugger

Comment

• Popeye

Unit arrived yesterday and installed today. It looks brillliant, thanks for doing this for everyone. Bit of a pig to fit but I now know how to take all bits of the dash off. Not complicated but quite time consuming. Took a bit of head scratching to get the control cables off. I'll pack my unit and get it sent back to you tomorrow. Thanks again. Can't wait until it's dark to see the whole effect!!

Comment

Unit arrived yesterday and installed today. It looks brillliant, thanks for doing this for everyone. Bit of a pig to fit but I now know how to take all bits of the dash off. Not complicated but quite time consuming. Took a bit of head scratching to get the control cables off. I'll pack my unit and get it sent back to you tomorrow. Thanks again. Can't wait until it's dark to see the whole effect!!
                          Your welcome and glad ya like it, Greeley had me wondering but as we've heard no more i guess it wasn't my fault
                          i've redone my own one but aint got it in yet, thought i'd wait till i get the replacement dials set with the indi-glo white dials in (NOT THAT I'M HINTING AT ALL)

Comment

• Your replacement unit arrived today Shaun, thanks mate, very quick "turn-around", i get cracking on this one as soon as some led's arrive,

Comment

• my return unit is on its way

Comment

• also anyone heard from stormforce

Comment

Working...
                                X