Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    WOT? your kidding, what i've put in isn't (or shouldn't be) connected to the original plug, you got me worried now, i just done my own unit so i'll check mine tomorrow, the wires should go to a dash light feed and neg,
    anyway the address for return ones is- ian price, 2 cadnam lawn, warren park, havant, hampshire, po9 4eg
    my fault,again,havnt fitted properly,just looked at otehr units and its not all lit up as it should

Comment

• wired the unit up proplerly,what a tool,now i can really see the difference,great job,wheres stormyead

Comment

• Has anyone put any pic's up yet of one of the led'd units would like to see how they look in the dark lol,
        need more power! ;-)

Comment

• theres some earlier in the thread

Comment

• Originally posted by insanedrifter82 View Post
            Has anyone put any pic's up yet of one of the led'd units would like to see how they look in the dark lol,
            Yes - I've seen a few folks pop up pics of them. Try searching the forum for them. (or even look at the other pages in this thread?)

Or try the following (for the photos of various bits n bobs on this thread):

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....7&postcount=31

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....0&postcount=99

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....&postcount=111

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....&postcount=259

They look mighty fine and I'd fancy doing the mod myself at some point but realistically it ain't gonna happen for the time being. Got too much stuff waiting to be done already without adding even more to the "in-tray"!
            Last edited by Rustinho; 9 February 2011, 00:08.

Comment

• As fitted to Lexurf V......(click for video)

p.s. The V means 5 for you kids, it's called a Roman numeral. Schools used to teach us about them back in the days when they taught grammar too.
              Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 9 February 2011, 00:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                As fitted to Lexurf V......(click for video)

p.s. The V means 5 for you kids, it's called a Roman numeral. Schools used to teach us about them back in the days when they taught grammar too.
                i got as far as 10 in roman numerals at school, no where at all in algibra (or spelling)
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Haha silly me Brain wasn't working last night lol. I should've just used the search button really. And now that I think of it I can rremember seeing them now opps will teach me to open mouth before thinking
                  need more power! ;-)

Comment

• Greeley! your return unit arrived this morning, cheers,

Comment

• good news

Comment

• I'll have another pair of units to send this comeing week, to Madmanc and Insanedrifter, i'm sending them to these guys as they have already paid and as i'm not sure if any returns are due back and Rich's i packing in the spares business, so i'll have to do em as and when, i'm only expecting one back possibly from Darren as the other unit has a iffy blower switch, it's overheated at some point and deformed the plastic above it, so i've reccomended Ashley swops his switch over when this unit arrives, dont know if any more are due back so everybody else please dont pay me till i have a definate replacement, ta

Comment

• Can those of you waiting for your refunds cut and paste this post and i will get onto it.Sorry i haven't sorted yet but i haven't had chance to sort things due to unforseen circumstances
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I'll have another pair of units to send this comeing week, to Madmanc and Insanedrifter, i'm sending them to these guys as they have already paid and as i'm not sure if any returns are due back and Rich's i packing in the spares business, so i'll have to do em as and when, i'm only expecting one back possibly from Darren as the other unit has a iffy blower switch, it's overheated at some point and deformed the plastic above it, so i've reccomended Ashley swops his switch over when this unit arrives, dont know if any more are due back so everybody else please dont pay me till i have a definate replacement, ta
                            Will this mean you won't be able to do one for me as requested? I don't mind waiting until Avalanche but understand if it's not poss now.
                            It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
                              Will this mean you won't be able to do one for me as requested? I don't mind waiting until Avalanche but understand if it's not poss now.
                              If i get some returns i can carry on doing em, otherwise i could do your unit if you dont mind being without it for a week! same for anyone else, if you want to remove it and send to me i can get it returned in a week (give or take a year)

Comment

If i get some returns i can carry on doing em, otherwise i could do your unit if you dont mind being without it for a week! same for anyone else, if you want to remove it and send to me i can get it returned in a week (give or take a year)
                                Ok for me.....will take out at some point and send it. Will let you know when it's on the way..
                                .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X