This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    If you want predictive text that appears to have been written by a window licker on LSD...well buy an iPhone.
    Your not kidding mate, can be a pain in the arse sometimes.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      regardless its absinthe law to handle stolen property and ignorance is not an excuse. Ill update the thread in the future. Im not going to keep running updates for numerous reasons
      I was a little confused but after reading on it all became clear.

Thought you'd been on the bicardi again.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• Bless...he's always getting his mucking furds wuddled.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          Bless...he's always getting his mucking furds wuddled.

As my dear departed mother was wont to say ...

'ark at pot calling kettle grimy @rse !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I've just seen my rims on another vehicle stuck in traffic as I was trying to walk the miles home from as close as I could get. I now have descriptions or driver and vehicle and also licence plate and video.

Police have been informed.
            Was it a black Surf? I've been down you way a bit recently, we have the same wheels.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              Was it a black Surf? I've been down you way a bit recently, we have the same wheels.....

are they the same wheels you got cheep from that geezer out of the back of a van a couple of weeks ago ?

im joking.

I hope the wheels you saw were the ones stolen, but I doubt the police are capable of finding them.

Good luck though, thieving c##ts should be shot!
              If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

• Good news, the policeman dealing with the case has been to the blokes house and arrested him and got the wheels back. I went to the station to identify them. They still have mud on them from Avalanche around where it would have been under the wheel nuts.

When I spotted the rims on a Landcruiser on Tuesday I confronted the bloke driving who said he bought them a few months ago - I asked why did he buy the wrong centre caps then? As he had the open ended caps (for the FWH) on the rear. When the police went round today the centre caps had been removed bar one which has been bashed trying to remove and is now bent / stuck on, will take some careful work to remove.

The spare is still missing as well as the wheel nuts and centre caps. This will be followed up.

Since I made a claim on the insurance I now have the truck almost as it was before this happened. Technically the rims are now the property of the insurance company. If there is an option to buy them I'll probably do this and sell them on. I need to recoup some money so I can repair my brakes and ball joints as there is something up with the steering since this has happened.

Excellent work by the police for acting accordingly and seeing the job through. I'm very pleased.

Although slightly worried that my truck will now be a target out of spite.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyN View Post

Yours are more expensive I think Tony! Mine are American Racing and yours are the Mickey Thompson ones at about £200 each but look quite similar..
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Good news, the policeman dealing with the case has been to the blokes house and arrested him and got the wheels back. I went to the station to identify them. They still have mud on them from Avalanche around where it would have been under the wheel nuts.

When I spotted the rims on a Landcruiser on Tuesday I confronted the bloke driving who said he bought them a few months ago - I asked why did he buy the wrong centre caps then? As he had the open ended caps (for the FWH) on the rear. When the police went round today the centre caps had been removed bar one which has been bashed trying to remove and is now bent / stuck on, will take some careful work to remove.

The spare is still missing as well as the wheel nuts and centre caps. This will be followed up.

Since I made a claim on the insurance I now have the truck almost as it was before this happened. Technically the rims are now the property of the insurance company. If there is an option to buy them I'll probably do this and sell them on. I need to recoup some money so I can repair my brakes and ball joints as there is something up with the steering since this has happened.

Excellent work by the police for acting accordingly and seeing the job through. I'm very pleased.

Although slightly worried that my truck will now be a target out of spite.
                    Glad you got them back Tony, I know the bloke who had them will just get a slap wrist be at least they nicked him!
                    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

• Excellent!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Excellent!
                        Do you fancy some 15" x 10" American Racing rims?
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Do you fancy some 15" x 10" American Racing rims?
                          I would have last month.

Comment

I would have last month.
                            Ah! Well thought of you first!
                            I still need to contact the insurance company and see how this will pan out anyway.

I should ask the bloke who's been nicked if he wants to buy some wheels
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Ah! Well thought of you first! Good man!
                              I still need to contact the insurance company and see how this will pan out anyway.

I should ask the bloke who's been nicked if he wants to buy some wheels

I think you'd get a good price for them on E-bay to be honest.

Comment

I think you'd get a good price for them on E-bay to be honest.
                                Cheers, We'll see what happens.
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X