start the week with a smile - i hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start the week with a smile - i hope

A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week, so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
    The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does
    exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he comes home a
    little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish? He says, Yes! Lot's of Walleye, some Bluegill,and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?" The wife replies "I did, they were in your tackle box."

--------------------------

There was a guy sunbathing in the nude on the beach. He saw a little girl coming toward him, so he covered himself with the newspaper he was reading The girl came up to him and asked, "What do you have under the newspaper?" Thinking quickly, the guy replied, "A bird." The girl walked away, and the guy fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was in a hospital in tremendous pain. The police asked him what happened. The guy says, "I don't know. I was lying on the beach, this little girl asked me a question, I guess I dozed off, and the next thing I know is I'm here."

The police went to the beach, found the girl, and asked her, "What did you do to that naked fellow?" After a pause, the girl replied, "To him? Nothing. I was playing with his bird and it spit on me, so I broke its neck, cracked its eggs, and set its nest on fire!"

Moral of the story .........................

Never lie to girls

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pinnochio had been getting complaints from his girlfriend."Every time we make love" she said "i get splinters" So he went to his maker,Gipetto the carpenter for advice,-"Sandpaper" said Gipetto."Thats what you need"-Pinnochio took the sandpaper and went home,-A few weeks passed and Gipetto the carpenter saw his creation again "How are you getting on with the girls now " he asked,-"Who needs girls anyway" said Pinnochio

---------------------------------------------------------------

Four married guys go fishing.

After an hour, the following conversations take place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come
    out fishingy this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I'd paint every
    room in the house next weekend."

Second guy: "That's nothing. I had to promise my wife I'd
    build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man! You both have it easy! I had to promise my
    wife I'd remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to fish when they realize that the fourth guy
    hasn't said a word. So they ask him. "You haven't said
    anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing
    this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set the alarm for 5:30 am. When it went
    off,I shut it down, gave the wife a nudge and said, 'Fishing or sex?' and
    she said, 'Wear a sweater'."

----------------------------------------------------------------

A man is lying in bed in a Catholic hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth. A young auxilliary nurse appears to sponge his face and hands."Nurse", he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies,"I don't know,I'm only here to wash your face and hands."He mumbles again to ask,"Nurse,are my testicles black?" Again the nurse replies,"I can't tell. I'm only here to wash your face and hands."

The ward sister was passing and saw the man getting a little distraught so she marched over to inquire what was wrong. "Sister" he mumbled, "Are my testicles black?"

Being a nurse of long-standing, the sister was undaunted. She whipped back the bedclothes,pulled down his pyjama trousers, moved his penis out of the way, had a right good look, pulled up the pyjamas, replaced the bedclothes and announced, "Nothing wrong with them!!!"

At this the man pulled off his oxygen mask and asked again, "ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK???"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll get my coat now
    Dave

Very Good
    NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

made me laugh he he he he ....
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Right, sorry about this one but I'm going to be as polite as possible and not use any rude words.

The bear hunter goes off into the woods for a weeks shooting and luckily, on his very first day he sees this massive bear, bigger than any other bear he's ever seen. He takes aim and fires and scrambles quickly towards the spot where the bear was standing, to appraise his kill.
        but when he gets there, there is no sign of the bear.And then he feels a tap on the shoulder and turns round to find himself face to face with this huge bear.
        "Excuse me" says the bear " did you just try to kill me?". The hunter realises that lying will not get him out of this mess and so reluctantly admits that yes, it was him. "In that case" says the bear "You have two choices. you can let me tear you limb from limb with my huge powerful claws, or you can drop your pants - you may at least survive that" The hunter really has no other choice. sore and bruised he makes his way back to camp and spends the next couple of days recovering from his ordeal. On the third day, he feels a lot better and decides to go out hunting again. He sees the same bear, loads his gun , takes aim and fires thinking - at least I've got him this time!. Well , when he gets to the spot where the bear was standing he realises again that the bear is nowhere to be seen.A sense of panic sets in and he begins to run wildly back to his camp, to be stopped in his tracks by said bear, wearing a very mischevious look on his face. The bear begins to laugh and the hunter is bemused by this until the bear wipes the tears of mirth from his eyes and says to him

"You're not really here for the hunting are you????"

Well, it made me laugh the first time i heard it!!

Comment

like it !
          Dave

Comment

Thought you might like these

An old man goes to the doctor to get a check up and his wife goes with him.
            The doctor says o.k. Mr.Wells, I need a urine sample, a stool sample,
            and a sperm sample from you, and so he turns to his wife and says,
            "What did he say, honey?"
            She says, "He said he needs to see your underwear!!!!"
            .............................. .............................. .............................. .........

A scouser was touring the USA on holiday and stopped in a remote bar
            in the hills of Nevada. He was chatting to the bartender when he spied
            an old Indian sitting in the corner. He had tribal gear on, long white plaits,
            wrinkled face.'Who's he?' said the scouser.
            'That's the Memory Man.' said the bartender. 'He knows everything.
            He can remember any fact. Go and try him out.'
            So the scouser goes over, and thinking he won't know about English
            football, asks 'Who won the 1965 FA Cup Final?'.
            'Liverpool' replies the Memory Man.
            'Who did they beat?'
            'Leeds' was the reply.
            'And the score?' '2-1'
            'Who scored the winning goal?'
            'Ian St. John' was the old man's reply.
            The scouser was knocked out by this and told everyone back home
            about the Memory Man when he got back.
            A few years later he went back to the USA and tried to find the
            impressive Memory Man. Eventually he found the bar and sitting in the
            same seat was the old Indian only this time he was older and more
            wrinkled. Because he was so impressed the scouser decided to greet
            the Indian in his native tongue.
            He approached him with the greeting 'How'.
            The Memory man replied.....'Diving header in the six yard box'.
            .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................
            A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and
            informs the dad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The
            son is just a head! But the dad loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion.
            After 21 years, the son is old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar and tearfully tells the son he is proud of him.
            Dad orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy.
            With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender
            shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.
            Swoooop! A torso pops out! The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy.
            The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "take
            another drink"! The bartender still shakes his head in dismay.
            Swoooop! Two arms pops out. The bar goes wild. The father, crying and wailing,
            begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "take another drink"!
            The bartender ignores the whole affair. By now the boy is getting
            tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles
            the last of it. Swoooop! Two legs pop out. The bar is in chaos.
            The father thanks God. The boy stands up on his new legs and
            stumbles to the left.... then to the right.... right through the front
            door,into the street, where a truck runs into him and kills him.
            The bar falls silent. The father moans in grief. The bartender cleans
            his glasses and whistles an old Irish tune. The father looks at the
            bartender in disbelief and asks, "How can you be so cold and callous?"
            The bartender says, "That boy should have quit while he was a head."

I HAVE got to get me a JOB
            Last edited by colincd; 30 September 2003, 16:47.

Comment

brilliant - loved the 1st one - i'm gonna nick that one for my mates
              Dave

Comment

So true
                I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                  So true
                  VERY Good

Going to print that one off and put it up on the wall, I "Might" be back on later depends on what "she who must be obeyed" thinks of it

Comment

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl.
                    2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
                    3. I'm a 6 feet tall, 200 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
                    4.. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weight lifter.
                    5. The lady to your right is blonde and is a professional wrestler.
                    Now think about it seriously, Mister - do you still wanna tell that joke?"
                    The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares:

Nah...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
                    Dave

Comment

One from me then :-)

A guy goes on vacation to the Holy Land with his wife and mother-in-law. While they are there the mother-in-law dies. They go to an undertaker who explains that they can ship the body home for £5000 or they can bury her in the Holy Land for only £150.

The guy thinks for a while and then says, "We'll ship her home."
                      "Are you sure?" the undertaker asks. "That's an awfully big expense and we can do a very nice burial here."

The guy says, "Look, 2000 years ago they buried a guy here and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

Comment

We all know that it isn't polite to use the "F" word! There are only
                        ten times in history the "F" word has been acceptable for use:
                        10. "What the f___ was that?" - Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945
                        9. "Look at all them f___ing Indians!" - Custer, 1877
                        8. "Any f___ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein, 1938
                        7. "It does so f___ing look like her!" - Picasso, 1926
                        6. "How the f___ did you work that out?" - Pythagorus, 126 BC
                        5. "You want WHAT on the f___ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566
                        4. "Where the f___ are we?" - Amelia Earhart, 1937
                        3. "Scattered f___ing showers! ....My ass!" - Noah, 4314 BC
                        2. "Aw c'mon. Who the f___'s going to find out?"- Bill Clinton,
                        and number 1 . . . drum roll . . . .
                        1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this f___ing mad." - Osama bin
                        Laden

(\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

We are going to have to have a seperate page for all the Jokes Soon
                          Last edited by colincd; 7 October 2003, 20:03.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            We all know that it isn't polite to use the "F" word! There are only
                            ten times in history the "F" word has been acceptable for use:
                            10. "What the f___ was that?" - Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945
                            9. "Look at all them f___ing Indians!" - Custer, 1877
                            8. "Any f___ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein, 1938
                            7. "It does so f___ing look like her!" - Picasso, 1926
                            6. "How the f___ did you work that out?" - Pythagorus, 126 BC
                            5. "You want WHAT on the f___ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566
                            4. "Where the f___ are we?" - Amelia Earhart, 1937
                            3. "Scattered f___ing showers! ....My ass!" - Noah, 4314 BC
                            2. "Aw c'mon. Who the f___'s going to find out?"- Bill Clinton,
                            and number 1 . . . drum roll . . . .
                            1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this f___ing mad." - Osama bin
                            Laden

Some of the nearly made its
                            King Harold
                            Watch out youll have someones f___ing eye out with that.

Admiral Lord Nelson
                            Relax Hardy they will never f___ing hit us from there

Chairman of B.M.W
                            Send them by boat it will be miles f___ing cheaper

Evander Holyfield
                            C'mon then Tyson right f___ing ear right now
                            I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

nice one yes i think we need a joke page. but we have to watch web space i think
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X