Insurance advice please... :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    I think wer'e being confused with landrover owners.
    You know, pick up a bit that fell off and put it back on.

I think it's all explained on this link.

www.newbiesalwaysknowbest.com
    Neal

Comment

oh dear i think everyone that accused me of being angry , is angry! it didnt take long for this"newbie" to realise he hit a nerve! this forum is like talking to a bunch of action men on steroids , look out the window its another world out there, and they call it the real one, ha ha ha lol
      although i could try to fit in and get me a snorkel for my truck,huge jack up kit,33 inch wheels , oh and dont forget a dog to substitute the wife,or lack of one! then go on here and talk about my muddy weekends away with just me my surf and its very tight exhaust pipe, errr no thanks
      some advice from this newbie , keep this a forum for help, chat , advice
      not somewhere to push ur computer generated personalities on others!
      its goodbye from the newbie
      good luck to all u macho mudslugers

Comment

bushwacker sounds like he could be confused with life

Comment

Originally posted by craigmandy View Post
          oh dear i think everyone that accused me of being angry , is angry! it didnt take long for this"newbie" to realise he hit a nerve! this forum is like talking to a bunch of action men on steroids , look out the window its another world out there, and they call it the real one, ha ha ha lol
          although i could try to fit in and get me a snorkel for my truck,huge jack up kit,33 inch wheels , oh and dont forget a dog to substitute the wife,or lack of one! then go on here and talk about my muddy weekends away with just me my surf and its very tight exhaust pipe, errr no thanks
          Bye.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

No, just confused with your attitude.

See ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
              LV cover my Surf and it is an import. It is down as a "4-Runner import (Surf)".
              When I phone them they said as of September last year they no longer insured imports exept for existing customers, who they would continue to serve.

Spoggle

Comment

Direct line came out cheapest for me too
                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Well my gast has never been so flabbered, Mind have to say it was a good rant However on the subject of insurance, thats what this thread was about isnt it? I found the forum as always very informative. Having been insured through AF since I bought the Surf some years ago, I was unhappy with the renewal that they offered me and as a result of information I got I have got a better deal with another broker. So well done all u macho mudslugers! And thank you

Cheers Spoggle

Comment

The only thing I can confuse with life is wife,knife...

I'd only confuse bushwhacker with,possibly,bushtucker or maybe...

Err...tushslacker...maybe?
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Reminds me why I don't go to Bedford now... me mates outta jail now
                      Good night..

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Mmm ?macho Mudsluggers ? not in my parlour thankyou now where is my tyre dressing ? damn ! got it mixed with my setting lotion ! Still using the Insurance Warehouse at Birmingham though
                        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Ummm didn't mean to start world war 3!!!

But I am now confused... (doesn't take much... ) Some seem to Like Adrian Flux, and some of you don't... Would I be a fool to go with them???
                          Sarah xx

Comment

Originally posted by Surfinalltheway View Post

But I am now confused... (doesn't take much... ) Some seem to Like Adrian Flux, and some of you don't... Would I be a fool to go with them???
                            Go with whoever gives you the best deal.

The one thing I would check with Adrian Flux is that they have all the information correct, sometimes between phoning them and getting the details in writing they can make errors. This is what they did to me, and when I contacted them they tried to increase my premium, (which I'd payed in a lump sum). I refused and forced them to honour the premium as it was their error. Since then they have always overquoted me. I have heard of this happening with others on other forums as well.
                            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Surfinalltheway View Post
                              You didn't it was just someone who wanted to play keyboard terrorist, so don't sweat it.
                              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

i must have got it confused with bulshatter!!

u aint started ww3, and ill probably get slated again for speaking out in the presence of the hilux clan,but i think its sometimes pays to try insurance with the bigger companys they dont need to be greedy like some of the smaller firms and u can haggle a bit with them, most of them have a import team they just dont make it known, performance direct ripped me off a year ago with a gto quote and i fell for it,then direct line = 200 cheaper,adrian flux would not insure my 2 door surf and said they didnt exist,the girl on the phone told me i must have welded the back on a pick up!!
                                oh if only i could weld that good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X