No announcement yet.

My Black Hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another tip, dont climb into the back, put the seats down, makes for less hasle If your motor is gone you can swap it with the rear passenger window motor. easy peasy, took me max 40 min to get motor out swap and put the rear passenger door back together, just done it all last night. Hey £75 is good enough, if need be that will get u a rear motor and a few bits and bobs

Comment

i take it you have checked the rear window wiper is seated back in the correct place? the back window will not move if thats not returned to the correct place!! start simple

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
        does one have to clamber over the back seats to get to the workings of the rear window motor???
        shirl
        when my guy repaired my one, he was sitting crossed legged in the boot! so purrrsonally i would say yes to that question!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
          There are loads of bulgarians coming back and forth to the uk with cars etc, why cant you get one of them to get you stuff delivered, we go to romania via the E70 and there are more bulgarians then romanians driving along there in the night ;-) if you want bits sent over let me know i can leave them a few miles over the border in romania you could drive to pick them up

plus if you want i have a 2nd gen for sale in romania now bit like yours
          im far south near greek border of Bulgaria, howevers you are right Bulgarians in there car loads are popping over to the UK for the cheap pickins right now!

thanks for yur kind offer, howevers, tell me more of this 2nd gen you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
            There are loads of bulgarians coming back and forth to the uk with cars etc, why cant you get one of them to get you stuff delivered, we go to romania via the E70 and there are more bulgarians then romanians driving along there in the night ;-) if you want bits sent over let me know i can leave them a few miles over the border in romania you could drive to pick them up

plus if you want i have a 2nd gen for sale in romania now bit like yours
            Fcuk the Surf parts...Bring me Ribena, HP sauce, Walkers cheese and Onion. John Smith's extra smooth, Sun Pat peanut butter and loads of indian cook in sauces.
            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              Fcuk the Surf parts...Bring me Ribena, HP sauce, Walkers cheese and Onion. John Smith's extra smooth, Sun Pat peanut butter and loads of indian cook in sauces.
              Mmmm, peanut butter sandwiches........

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                add gravy granuals to that lot and i might actually agree with you

Comment

Working...
                X