yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.A.O Koi or other mods. with special powers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Yes, do it. It's the first good idea you've had!
    lol thanks. my parents would also aggree lol

im doing it now and ill be posting it in the MODIFICATION section.

please do not reply in it as it is still under construction! it will take me all day gathering the info so wont be ready for ages!

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
      As with 'Choose to refuse' on the phone system you don't have to contribute if someone makes a request for Help ? I am really surprised and disapointed that 'A Few' have taken such a stance. As I said before i have always found this forum friendly,supportive and most helpful, and I for one have asked loads of stupid questions, to that end I made an above average contribution in my subs, however I will now take my leave Good luck to you all John h
      Good, 'cos you're starting to annoy me now.

Comment

Top idea that Goodcat, what about a stereo removal ect that seems to be another common one, I don't mind doing that one? What do the rest of you think????
        Neal

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
          rich your in the wrong section then should have a stormforces moaning thread
          Its not that its just trying to get the forum used right and post in the correct sections.
          I never started this thread i just put my views across.If people go on a forum they want to go to the section where they need the info and not have to search a complete forum for the info.This iis where the search button should be used and isn't.If people start a thread in the right area then others will answer without having to have a go at others.

I'll put a ad in the parts for sale section and while waiting for it to go live i will put a post in the general section with my contact details and then once my ad is made live i'll delete the post in general so i don't have 2 threads going in different sections
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It sounds to me like there should be a newbie section built into the FAQ section so that all newbies can ask all those questions that we/some are sick of hearing. That way if you don't want to answer the same old thing over & over again you just keep away from that section.

On a personal note i feel for the newbies who don't know there ATF from there ABS, i think most just want reasurance & to get involved with the good people on this forum.

Maybe if we were more polite to the newcomers they would think it worth while to make a contribution to keep the forum going instead of them asking one question, getting abuse, & not coming back.

Only what i think, but hey, who cares what i think.
            Last edited by si tate; 16 September 2009, 15:01.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Thinking about it, there is already a repository for all useful info on Matt F's site. How about a button that links to that site? Would save a lot of work repeating it on a sticky here?
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Me for one! Woodzies internal machinations have become a central part of this site.

How many people do you think want to read your incessant moaning and bitching about members moaning and bitching? I cant remember you posting something where you weren't having a go at someone.

MY WHAT ?????
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thinking about it, there is already a repository for all useful info on Matt F's site. How about a button that links to that site? Would save a lot of work repeating it on a sticky here?

This link ??

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

think there should a link to the aussie maintenance site or we could create one on here a nice picture guide as to how to do oil change, susp lifts, timing belt, etc all the usual mods or scan haynes manual and have accessible to read on here. i have to confess 99% of the help i have had for the swap and other bits and bobs have come form other sites i.e. the aussie maintenance site, uzswap, lextreme and yotatech. i think its the photo documentation of how to do something is a lot easier to copy and understand as you can see whats going on and the phase picture 1000 words comes to mind.
                    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Just noticed a big orangey search box on the home page ain't seen that before........
                      Remember arrows are silent.....................
                      Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                        It sounds to me like there should be a newbie section built into the FAQ section so that all newbies can ask all those questions that we/some are sick of hearing. That way if you don't want to answer the same old thing over & over again you just keep away from from that section.
                        ive just finished my thread in the modifications section so theres your answer mate!

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                        think there should a link to the aussie maintenance site or we could create one on here a nice picture guide as to how to do oil change, susp lifts, timing belt, etc all the usual mods or scan haynes manual and have accessible to read on here. i have to confess 99% of the help i have had for the swap and other bits and bobs have come form other sites i.e. the aussie maintenance site, uzswap, lextreme and yotatech. i think its the photo documentation of how to do something is a lot easier to copy and understand as you can see whats going on and the phase picture 1000 words comes to mind.
                        ive added all these site in the new thread so theres your answer mate!

hopefully it will be made a sticky and then there will be only ONE place for new members (or old members) to search for info on suspension and body lifts.
                        if people still fail to see this thread then simply give them a link to it!!
                        job done!
                        hope you like it. took me ages!

Comment

Once my compo comes through then i will be doing a 3" body lift and 6" suspension lift to fit my big 39" er's and write up and pics to go with it
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i think there should be freedom to ask any question they want to ask
                            even if its been asked before a new member is not going to know its been asked before
                            after all i think this is a forum is for all new and old members
                            realy if your sick of seeing the same post then dont look
                            iam sure reading threads like these anyone thinking of joining this forum
                            will think again in fear of asking for help
                            may i remind you who's forum this is we are just members
                            decisions like these are for the forum owners to sort out not forum use's
                            are any of you admin on here?
                            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                              even if its been asked before a new member is not going to know its been asked before
                              Well put that man.

Now pay ya subs.
                              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                                i totally agree with you mate. im not disputing this.
                                the reason i have tried to start a deicated thread for lifts (as they are the most commonly asked questions) is to please everyone. it will please any moaners and it will also please new members and make life for them easier.
                                everyone's a winner baby.
                                no we dont have to do anything. if people wana ask questions over and over again and in the wrong sections then thats fine. we are all on here to help each other not to criticise. afterall im a prime example! i just ask coz i get bored of searching!
                                but theres no harm in doing this. i havent decided to do this because im ####ed off at people asking the same questions etc etc. ive done this to make peoples lives easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X