Uh Oh We're In Trouble.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Okay, I started so hopefully I'll finish. (But I doubt it!)

1. Dropped a bollock.
    2. Learned a lesson.
    3. Took on board all your comments.
    4. Won't do it again.

Basically it was a mountain out of a molehill kind of thing which I posted as a story and as a warning.

We all make mistakes, it's learning from them that's important.

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
    you must define your line of your property
    end of
    i have been to court over this stuff twice
    its nothing to do with ignorance

Right. Just look at the quoted post of Jim's above.

On your part, it is ignorance. Pure and simple. Whereas Jim has realised that they cocked up and will show restraint in future, you just seem to think you have a god given right to go wherever you damned well please. If that is not ignorant, discourteous and downright annoying, then I'm a blonde bimbette.

Someone should not have to spend *their* hard earned money putting up signs here, there and everywhere just so that cretins like you, who have no sense of courteousy or responsibility, do not go traipsing all over *their* land.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
      Good thread. Pitty I was stuck in the roof of the Millenium stadium. Missed my say, Dam.
      What were you doing up there, trying to close it?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Right. Just look at the quoted post of Jim's above.

On your part, it is ignorance. Pure and simple. Whereas Jim has realised that they cocked up and will show restraint in future, you just seem to think you have a god given right to go wherever you damned well please. If that is not ignorant, discourteous and downright annoying, then I'm a blonde bimbette.

Someone should not have to spend *their* hard earned money putting up signs here, there and everywhere just so that cretins like you, who have no sense of courteousy or responsibility, do not go traipsing all over *their* land.
        Somewhere along the way here i think some wires got crossed... probably mine!

But isn't George saying that people trepass on his land?! Thats why he has signs up now so people dont?!

Or am i gay retard?!

Comment

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Somewhere along the way here i think some wires got crossed... probably mine!

But isn't George saying that people trepass on his land?! Thats why he has signs up now so people dont?!

Or am i gay retard?!
            From what I can gather, (and I will admit that I can't be arsed to do anything other than skim his posts these days), that reference to signs on his property was his poor attempt at defending the private property signage argument. If I miscontrued, I'll stand corrected. I'll also show my arse on the Town Hall steps if he has private property signs up on his house and driveway.

Comment

just so that cretins like you, who have no sense of courteousy or responsibility, do not go traipsing all over *their* land.
              (and I will admit that I can't be arsed to do anything other than skim his posts these days),
              Now Matt, don't be such a shy retiring violet, stop all this hinting and say what you really think

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                It's not fishing for responses from him. It's just pointing out a simple fact. Common decency. Or is living in a supposedly civilised nation a ticket to do whatever one likes, wherever one likes?

A lack of respect for other peoples property is inexcusable. Mistakes can and will be made. Ignorance and a lack of respect and common decency/courtesy is inexcusable, however. It's disrespectful at best.

Comment

well thank you very much george and goodcat...thanks to you i am complete agreement with the ginger dildo. i will never forgive you for this.

wodders - you are indeed a gay retard.

i can't believe people are justifying tresspassing on peoples property. goodcat, thats boll0x what you said, no way you'd be happy with 10 geezers just wondering into your back garden to play. lack of respect for peoples property shown by a few on here is disgraceful and you guys fit the description that alot of people in this country now give to 4x4 owners. i thought that with the info available on here and the endless campaigning against 4x4's that we have to endure would make you realise how weak our voice really is in justifying our playing in 4x4s. then george, you come out with that nonsense and it gets backed up?!?!? wtf is wrong with you?

scorpion and pals cocked up and will learn from it...fair enough. but as for others saying its the farmers' fault for being ####ed off, grow up and grow brains FFS!
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                    well thank you very much george and goodcat...thanks to you i am complete agreement with the ginger dildo. i will never forgive you for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      What were you doing up there, trying to close it?
                      No I was servicing the roof hoists.
                      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                        Actually although you continually take the micky over one of his comments,
                        Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        Continually? I thought it was the first time I'd said that? Maybe not, sorry...
                        Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                        your right tiz the first (for you)
                        Thanks George, I didn't think I'd said it more often
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
                          It's not fishing for responses from him. .
                          maybe not, but it's a good gif isn't it
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                            Well, to clarify, if you do not take reasonable steps to prevent people from accessing your property, you are indeed responsible for their safety.

Equally, you cannot prosecute someone for trespassing. You can prosecute them for not leaving when asked to, and you can prosecute them for breaking an injunction that prevents them from trespassing in future.

A sign saying 'private' is not enough to prevent you from being responsible for people's safety on its own, but would certainly be a consideration. If you want to prevent people from creating a right of way (which in itself needs to go somewhere else public) over your land, you need to actively prevent access for a long period of time. This is normally achieved with a chain or gate and a correctly worded sign stating that it's not a right of way and is private land. This still doesn't prevent people from being able to access it, but does stop it from ever legally becoming a right of way.

sounds to me like a judge told you all that? am i right or am i right?

Comment

• Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                              sounds to me like a judge told you all that? am i right or am i right?

You are wrong. I am a chartered surveyor and, whilst I don't work as a land surveyor, we all have to do at least two years of land law and annual top-up training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                                You are wrong. I am a chartered surveyor and, whilst I don't work as a land surveyor, we all have to do at least two years of land law and annual top-up training.
                                WOOO WOO WOO! sorry mate i quoted the wrong person!! lol woops.
                                not sure how i did that lol.
                                i ment to quote something Judwark said and was only ment as a joke but nevermind as the joke is ruined now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X