Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    We had 2 discos where I used to work. A V8 and a 2.5TDi

Good tall boot though, taller than a Surf.

Good driving position.

Lots of power in the V8

Agree about the scary handling, but then, its an offroader innit?

Oh, and they eat gearboxes.

Spot on about the gearboxes mate! mine would crunch going from 1st to 2nd, I had a service book with about £11,000 of bits from H.A.Fox. Not cheap!! i had nothing to do with any repairs, I sold it .... Then two days later it rained, The windscreen an sunroofs leaked, flooded the whole damn car, An then the windows stopped working.... Last i heard the bloke who took it off me traded it for a bowler wildcat copy.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      Last i heard the bloke who took it off me traded it for a bowler wildcat copy.
      I know someone who's got a REAL Tomcat. Been trying to get him to come to Wales...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        I know someone who's got a REAL Tomcat. Been trying to get him to come to Wales...

ahhh i would love to see one for real!! The top gear section on it was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          If we all had stickers saying "Keep Britain Farming" I doubt we'd get much cr*p. Us using veg oil is giving farmers a crop they can actually make decent money on!!
          Havn't you heard, biofuel popularity, particually in the US (they have to blames the yanks if poss you notice) is the cause of high food prices because lots of farmers are cashing in on demand and not growing food crops.

So even when you try and save the planet, anyone driving a car is still a evil human murdering kids.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Just started reading this and the plain is still open .But anything north of here is a no go.........bummer . I hope this doesnot last too long or i will not even bother donig a xmas run cos by then the plain will be restricted to mod use only
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Heard yesterday that londoners had to vote on red kens idea of increasing congestion tax to £25/day for "chelsea tractors and high powered sports cars", because cars contribute 11% to co2 emissions in London.

What I want to know is, what is he proposing to do about those that produce the other 89%????????????
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

OK just been on the defra website .........Is the restrictions still inplace????

now very confused
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
                  Who cares about the state of the meat and dairy production industry,
                  I for one not being a consumer of bovine product in any form do not.
                  The fact that multicorporate companys say we cannot use byways that have been open to all traffic for hundreds of years is dictatorship and this is not a country where that applies.
                  Just because the stupid dic5s cant farm properly is not my problem....FU%K EM!

Sometime you really are a tool, its about pulling together and being RESPONSABLE.

Show we can work with over groups in the countryside, and they have less ammo in shutting down the countryside to 4x4's. Do something stupid and next time the issue is raised, guess what will be remembered.

Why get everyone pi$$ed at us as a 4x4 community for the sake of a couple of months not going greenlaning.

Use greenlanes sensibly and carefully, and you'll get to use them forever, use them irrisponsably, and you have lots of fun once, then never again. Its not that hard to work out whats the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Sometime you really are a tool, its about pulling together and being RESPONSABLE.

Show we can work with over groups in the countryside, and they have less ammo in shutting down the countryside to 4x4's. Do something stupid and next time the issue is raised, guess what will be remembered.

Why get everyone pi$$ed at us as a 4x4 community for the sake of a couple of months not going greenlaning.

Use greenlanes sensibly and carefully, and you'll get to use them forever, use them irrisponsably, and you have lots of fun once, then never again. Its not that hard to work out whats the best option.

Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

..... hence my attitude of FU%K EM!
                      That attitude only gets you same response back, hope you like it.

Comment

its getting like jerry springer on here lately

Comment

ah but dont respect work both ways i agree with tony stop laning for a while or we might lose it all together

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                            ah but dont respect work both ways i agree with tony stop laning for a while or we might lose it all together
                            You're wasting your breathe Will, theres only room for Billy in BillyWorld.

I only replied to this because I wanted a post disagreeing with the B/S he posted when the Eco-nazi's are cruising the 'net looking for ammo against 4x4's

Comment

tony did you get my pm earlier? just checking thats all m8

Comment

I am not aware of any restrictions in my area,No public notices,nobyway closed signs..........
                                ive not heard of any down here as yet but if there was i wouldnt go out laning just to respect the farmers livelyhood after all we need them n they are the same as us told what to do n when to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X