Handling Change with body lift?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
    So does Vince do kits aswell as jotto? Just finkin of a quick turn around you see.
    Not BODY lift kits as far as I know...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

So does Vince do kits aswell as jotto? Just finkin of a quick turn around you see.
      not the bodylifts he don't its only Jotto you can get that from
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        not the bodylifts he don't its only Jotto you can get that from
        or tony N.and thats propably why i didnt mess with the brake lines as i fitted goodridge extended hoses on mine to.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
          or tony N.and thats propably why i didnt mess with the brake lines as i fitted goodridge extended hoses on mine to.
          they were the same as mine but what was that spacer you put on the brakeline to raise it off of the axel

Comment

they were the same as mine but what was that spacer you put on the brakeline to raise it off of the axel
            ummmmm,ummmm,ummm.i cant $$$$$$ remember.did we fit bushys drop kit.if so thats where the spacer came from in the first place then we fitted the extended goodridge hoses,didnt we.?????? and i must of left the spacer in place.sorry that all should of been (didnt I.)
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

ummmmm,ummmm,ummm.i cant $$$$$$ remember.did we fit bushys drop kit.if so thats where the spacer came from in the first place then we fitted the extended goodridge hoses,didnt we.?????? and i must of left the spacer in place.
              I think that spacer basically lifts the brake line off the axle so the amount of 'slack' in the line remains the same as standard.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

ummmmm,ummmm,ummm.i cant $$$$$$ remember.did we fit bushys drop kit.if so thats where the spacer came from in the first place then we fitted the extended goodridge hoses,didnt we.?????? and i must of left the spacer in place.sorry that all should of been didnt I.
                yep thats right ,you done the rear brake line and i managed to get the front 2 done about 7 months later but yea that spacer was part of the bushy special

Comment

axel
                  tut.!!.AXLE
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

tut.!!.AXLE
                    yea and that cause i got that aswell

Comment

So do i need to do anything with the front brake pipes, or do they have enough flex in em?
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

what i cant figure out is how andy can get away with not fitting extended hoses and yet he has the lc coils fitted too.i swear on stein i would of ripped the brake hose off the minute i went offroad with it.as it was very tight.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

So do i need to do anything with the front brake pipes, or do they have enough flex in em?
                          the goodridge hoses come as a set of three two for the front and one on the rear.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

what i cant figure out is how andy can get away with not fitting extended hoses and yet he has the lc coils fitted too.i swear on stein i would of ripped the brake hose off the minute i went offroad with it.as it was very tight.
                            Cos he drives like a girl......

(lights blue touch paper and retreats to safe distance...)

Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

If you get the extended braided brake lines then the roughtrax item no.is LK003
                              but if your only having a body lift i think you wont need the brake lines

Comment

OK cheers, I have had the rear suspension raised by an inch or 2 though, would this make a difference? Its just the uprated standard milners springs, with coil assisters that make another inch of height.
                                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                                X