• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beaufighter
    There, you have now been told. Behave!
    AND YOU
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Hey all i got my mot tomorrow afternoon and if it fails on lots and lots of things then i'm gonna s$$$$ the f-----ng ba5tarding thing.

not really i'll pay to put it right and enjoy it and i aint gonna moan if it cost alot to put right either.i just thought i would add this to take the heat away from the debate thats going on......i love it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
        AND YOU

Comment

• Top Gear anyone?
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
            Hey all i got my mot tomorrow afternoon and if it fails on lots and lots of things then i'm gonna s$$$$ the f-----ng ba5tarding thing.

not really i'll pay to put it right and enjoy it and i aint gonna moan if it cost alot to put right either.i just thought i would add this to take the heat away from the debate thats going on......i love it

My MOT is @ 10:30 am tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              My MOT is @ 10:30 am tomorrow.
              mines at 1pm

Comment

mines at 1pm

Got to get road rent after.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Got to get road rent after.
                  yea so have i.i tried to get it taxed online but it wouldn't let me cause the mot was out on the 26th.i wasn't gonna mot it till after my op but now i ain't got any choice

Comment

yea so have i.i tried to get it taxed online but it wouldn't let me cause the mot was out on the 26th.i wasn't gonna mot it till after my op but now i ain't got any choice

Actually, my MOT was due on the 8th of this month, but I forgot.

How come we get reminders in the post for insurance and road tax, but not MOTs?

Comment

• I have a motorbike and have to disagree with some of the comments, although there are plenty of people that do give us a bad name there are more drivers that are complete arses! I have had a few spills luckly none too bad and not involving other people. Things like cold tyres and salted roads, and oil leaks on to my front tyre! (that one hurt a bit like lots of people say one here it was not the riding it was therapid stoping into the granite bridge that hurt!). BUT I do think it is a good idea that all drivers learn to ride a bike cos taking the bike test is alot more difficult than a car test! (i also have passed a minibus test) you have to have much better obersavation (spelling!! matt!) and road awareness. It is noticable the drivers that ride of have riden by the fact they know where we will be and what lines we HAVE to take.

Oh and by the way speed means nothin when riding through diesel think black ice!

I also work in operating theatres and see what happens when things go wrong, but have to say that i see equal if not more poeple who have accidents from horses and i have to say their injures are just as bad!

And i love my aftermarket can it sounds lovely!!
                      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

• Oh noooooo!

Dont start 'em off again!!!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by nero279
                          Top Gear anyone?

Ahaaa.. So Matt is really Clarkson, that explains a lot

Comment

• Jail everybody who cant ride a bike and is named Matt, the bikers anti christ

Comment

• Originally posted by AuldNick
                              Jail everybody who cant ride a bike and is named Matt, the bikers anti christ

harsh but fair!!
                              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

• Originally posted by AuldNick
                                The rocket was special and the clarkson's decision NOT to take part make it for me.

Cars are nothing more than transport to me if I want fun I ride my bike, 200mph+ or cruising 5 countries in one day. I drive if I need cursing every mile, I ride for fun loving every long journey (even better now with them car catching Specs cameras).

Time for JC to retire and take his uptight, snobby, anal attitude with him. He's nowt but a talking Tenna Lady
                                AuldNick i was working at the SECC in Glasgow recently. I met a guy that rode a Bussa sounds just like you. Wasn't you was it?
                                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X