Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear

Absolutely classic TV!

Amazing that they got that thing off the ground at all!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Absolutely classic TV!

shame it didnt come apart and land
    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

I think it saved them the embarrassment. No way that thing would have flown!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I think it saved them the embarrassment. No way that thing would have flown!
        Still it landed with a bang
        SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

It could be better if they got rid of the $$$$$$ Clarkson, he hates motorbikes, 4 wheel drives and anything that dont suit his fat arsed pig brained ego.

10/10 to the Hamster and the hippy student bloke, they make the show.

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker
            shame it didnt come apart and land
            It did but in reverse order.
            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
              It could be better if they got rid of the $$$$$$ Clarkson, he hates motorbikes, 4 wheel drives and anything that dont suit his fat arsed pig brained ego.

Didn't JC have a Landcruiser a while back ???

Great show - just remember it's entertainment - what JC says and what he believes don't necessarily coincide !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I'm sure clarkson was in the paper protesting FOR 4x4's he has nothing at all against them.....in fact he owns a volvo XC90

Comment

Clarkson is in favour of 4x4s, he just said they wouldn't pull the birds these days.

However enlightend Ladies still see the light and love Surfs as much as the men on this site!!

Comment

has to be said tnat was some of the most entertaining tv i've seen in a while, and it's good to see richard is obviously aware of how serious his crash was but is still able to make light of it.

clarkson scared $$$$less by that brabus merc was priceless, richard and james may were brilliant in the challenge, and the engineers that actually built the thing, I don't think they even expected it to get off the ground. a good guest aswell, what more could you want, well done top gear.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

At last, I knew there must be someone else out there who shares my opinion of clarkson (sorry, he is not worthy of a capital C, though on second thoughts ) Not sure though whether the other two would make it as good as it used to be. Ah, the good old days........

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                        I'm sure clarkson was in the paper protesting FOR 4x4's he has nothing at all against them.....in fact he owns a volvo XC90
                        Yeah, but this is typical of clarkson - do what I say and not what I do.

Comment

Absolutely classic TV!

I missed it. Got what off the ground, the three wheeler that I recall was going to emulate a space shuttle? Someone please tell me clarkson was piloting the thing.

Comment

Hammond, not sure about him either. Was he not the character that pronounced himself as a "Driving God" when behind the wheel of a Bowler. What happened to his Titan aclaim when in the cockpit of the rocket car? A somewhat short lived reverence there!

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
                              Was he not the character that pronounced himself as a "Driving God" when behind the wheel of a Bowler.
                              That was Tiff Needel
                              Wax on, wax off

Comment

Working...
                              X