Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phantom 18
    AuldNick i was working at the SECC in Glasgow recently. I met a guy that rode a Bussa sounds just like you. Wasn't you was it?
    Wernt me. I do a lot of EU touring and the Bussa aint up to that, I ride Kawa's ZZR1200 comfi enuf to ride all day and can hit 200mph easy in damp air.

Comment

• Originally posted by AuldNick
      Wernt me. I do a lot of EU touring and the Bussa aint up to that, I ride Kawa's ZZR1200 comfi enuf to ride all day and can hit 200mph easy in damp air.
      ZZR12 Nice. I used to be a Gixer man myself that was untill i spent a year building a streetfighter and only 4 miles into its first journey i hit a deer. Spent the next week on crutches so I gave up and bought the Phantom. Probabaly hit a whale next knowing my luck.
      Steve.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom 18
        ZZR12 Nice. I used to be a Gixer man myself that was untill i spent a year building a streetfighter and only 4 miles into its first journey i hit a deer. Spent the next week on crutches so I gave up and bought the Phantom. Probabaly hit a whale next knowing my luck.
        Steve.

Been "off" three times last year and sent the bike sideways,

No1 in heavy traffic and dozy car driver waves teenager to cross road when I was filtering.

No2 Fun BIG time, biker buddy clips my back tyre and down we went, both bike & me dodge all oncoming traffic & live again.

No3 In Holland, I stops at traffic lights bike behind dont!

= Bikes dont kill, it's the other farts driving cages who do.

Comment

• Originally posted by AuldNick
          No2 Fun BIG time, biker buddy clips my back tyre and down we went, both bike & me dodge all oncoming traffic & live again.

= Bikes dont kill, it's the other farts driving cages who do.
          Fail to see the connection between a biker who obviously isn't in control of his machine clipping you and taking you out being the the fault of some fart driving a cage.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
          X