No announcement yet.

Did I see your Surf today part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wine coloured H plate,seen parked in St Marys Street,Kirkcudbright today (15/12/03) @ around 10am.Tidy motor for the age,had a red steering wheel,is this normal for this colour of Surf,or is it a mod?
    Powered by ????

Comment

One wine coloured K***DTM on cotterels, Hemel Hempstead about 12 yesterday and one undertaking to turn left into town centre, K*** EJM. We were the blue over silver heading for the magic roundabout.

Comment

Wine Red? Big Surf decals on the sides and Offroad decal on the tailgate window. M1 NB J8. Went up the slip road towards Hemel Hempstead. I was parallel in lane 3 as you exited the M'way.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

the wife seen a grey j reg in acklam, m/boro today, sez the same as mine so would be a 2nd gen. bensonsnuts??

ship

Comment

Originally posted by ship
            the wife seen a grey j reg in acklam, m/boro today, sez the same as mine so would be a 2nd gen. bensonsnuts??

ship
            Sorry mate,I,m on an Irish plate,keep your eyes peeled for a BXI
            Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Someone in leighton buzzard library carpark was "dorised" today! Dark blue N**LMJ (just a few numbers less than mine) crackin wheel cover!!
              Lets see if they turn up on here - left a slip under the wiper!

Comment

Nope Not me, would have been sat happyly at work by then!
                Can usually be found on the 303,A34,M4 Friday afternoon and Sunday evening either running away from work or going back to High Wycombe
                Originally posted by Rob
                Andy D - I think i saw you on the M3 heading East last night about 7.30pm - was it you? I was in a Berlingo van, so you won't have noticed me.

Comment

Light blue on silver "K" parked on Chepstow Road (A48) yesterday by old garage at Hilton roundabout.

Last weekend 10th/11th Jan, on M5/M6, thought I saw "benson", or at least a Surf on a BXI plate?
                  1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
                  1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Garymt
                    Light blue on silver "K" parked on Chepstow Road (A48) yesterday by old garage at Hilton roundabout.

Last weekend 10th/11th Jan, on M5/M6, thought I saw "benson", or at least a Surf on a BXI plate?
                    Not me sir,
                    Strictly local at the mo'
                    Though I'm looking forward to seeing some surfers at Knowsley
                    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Grey G reg in Oakley village, Bull bar and spots..... Is it yours?
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                        Grey G reg in Oakley village, Bull bar and spots..... Is it yours?
                        NO
                        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

wine coloured K plater with a trailer on Clarence Road, Leighton Buzzard on Tuesday morning - looked like someone doing some work - I was walking my dog and heading back towards mine when you drove past later!!
                          there's quite a few in LB but I don't think anyone's on here not for my lack of trying though.............

Comment

I have ssrg wine red ,but the one you saw is from churchill rd, but you are right in saying that there are quite a few in L/B,mine is on a j plate.
                            Last edited by brett kennett; 23 July 2004, 20:58.

Comment

I passed a wine coloured Surf towing a caravan southbound down the M1 on Saturday. Passed you in my black Surf somewhere between jct 13 and 11.

Someone in a blue/ green Surf parked next to mine in the Milton Keynes Homebase carpark on Saturday evening.

Comment

I saw LOADS of surfs in Halfrauds car park on sunday including 2, 1st gens. !was a 4runner with the roof off it looked KOOOL.
                                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X