Did I see your Surf today part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31/07/04 A12

Loud red surf on A12 approaching M25 jct @ 13.30, visual echo , same colour truck as mine.
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Anyone see me? Friday night, 8.30, on the A3 just north of Petersfield, with the bonnet up....

green 2nd gen, obscured by clouds of steam....

Comment

Stevie.
        If anyone answers "yes " to your question they wanna have been passing on a train!
        A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by keef
          Stevie.
          If anyone answers "yes " to your question they wanna have been passing on a train!
          I would forgive anyone if they had thrown me some tubes of 'liquid metal' to plug the hole in the rad, and saved me the 140 quid recovery fee....

Comment

Blue over silver surf (didn't get the model!) with non standard plate (UOI #### ? ) at the lights onExe bridges in exeter at around 11.15 tuesday am. Red light stopped you as mine turned green!!

Pete
            Pete Davies
            www.superiorsound.co.uk

"..this one goes to eleven"
            Nigel Tuffnell, Spinal Tap

Comment

Saw an L plated silver Surf, with large blue 'Surf' logo parked outside Cyprus Point in St Annes (Lancs) at lunchtime (12pm and again at 1pm).
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Grey Surf, heading out of Salisbury on the A36 around 10am

Wine red Surf in Gosport, around 8pm. I waved and you waved back
                I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Black 3th gen Surf, in a hurry, on the M6 southbound just before Junction 19 at about 5pm, has a spare wheel cover with "Spencer" on it.

Comment

red over grey just like mine crossing a traffic lit bridge over the river wye, u waved i waved back!!!!!!

Comment

Saw my first Surf today whilst driving my Surf.

Grey, reg J xxx YEO (virtually identical to my reg, and I'm sure it's someone on here as I think I've seen them in a piccy) travelling down School Lane just outside St Annes at around 12pm today. I did wave, but as I was behind a cement mixer and it was raining....
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Shiny black 3rd Gen on Wualuds Bank Drive, Luton at about 4.30PM.

Also see a two shiny burgundy jobs on the same road, similar to mine, one with rear mounted spare and the other underslung.
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

my lad put a sticker on a Surf in Anglesey last week in tesco car park - there is only one tesco on Anglesey - the surf had a star on - so who was it then?
                          Dave

Comment

been in north wales all last week - green/grey 1990 ssr ltd - back window down with 2 brown dobermans in the back - saw a !!!!load of surfs: - 1st one last saturday blue kreg thelwall viaduct had broken drivers mirror.
                            got followed through bangor by a red k reg thursday 5pm ish - bloke still in shirt and tie - that does look strange! blue one similar age to mine with silver signwriting all down it on a487 near canarfon? seen many more but cant remember the locations

anyone see us - i was always staring - hoping for a wave!

take care

Chris
                            Attached Files

Comment

Saw lots of SURFS in Hayle, Penzance area any of them you ???
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

yeah it was me ha ha
                                ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Working...
                                X