No announcement yet.

Did I see your Surf today part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed someone in Astley (they were coming from Tydesley) on Astley street a couple of days ago.

They were driving pretty much the same car as me.

Exchanges waves - nice to see someone 'letting on'.

Matt.
    Matt.

1995 blue/chrome SSR-x 3.0TD

Comment

Spotted a black 2nd gen, looking good on Revidge rd Blackburn, waved and it was Harvey670. Missus waved back!

Fish
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Wine red Surf Ltd every working evening of the week clogging inside lane at New Bridge Street, northbank of Blackfriars Bridge WC1 and forcing westbound traffic to join outside lane.

You are the reason why people hate our Surfing community so much, find yourself secluded parking space hunny.

Comment

Green surf with off road on the mirrored back window, Grange services Northampton today 7.15-7.30am J***MHC I think.

Comment

j***yeo green surf bank st car park rawtenstall today - less dirt than mine! (went playing last night - well 'terrier stuck down a hole rescue' actually!)

also green surf john st rochdale teatime - jap sized rear plate - had a lift and chunky wheels

wuz it you guv?

take care

Chris

Comment

Wine coloured L plate heading north on the A76 @ around 2.00pm,tidy looking rig.No response from the driver,couldn't have been one of u lot????
              Powered by ????

Comment

I regularly see several Surfs going down the M56 each morning (highest count was 5!). I'm the green 2nd gen with bullbars that's heading West, they're all heading East, all different colours!

Who are they then, not many wavers amongst them!

Smeg.

Comment

Green 3rd gen(st marys garage wheel cover),Irish reg(personal plate maybe?) spotted in Dumfries,nice motor.Any one on here?The Surf is becoming more common up here now which is good to see.
                  Powered by ????

Comment

Saw a Surf parked in the garage car park on Ings Road Wakefield the other day with a smashed rear light K reg .Seen it around quite a bit!

Also saw a right miserable git in a Surf a couple of weeks ago at Mitchells Camping in Middlestown.It wouldn't have hurt to indicate a bit sooner(we were waiting to pull out of there),or even have given us a wave !

Comment

J reg Blue over silver Surf on exe bridges in exeter around midday? Same rear window sticker as my old one (urban sporty 4wd one)

Have the stickers on my new one now!

1200 miles a week for me - see you out there somwhere (probably the M5!)

Pete
                      Pete Davies
                      www.superiorsound.co.uk

"..this one goes to eleven"
                      Nigel Tuffnell, Spinal Tap

Comment

I Saw Two!

Two Spotted In Ware, Both 2nd Gen...red And Black

Banana

Comment

behind a shell tanker on the A326 at o6.45 this morning, were you doing some in flight refuelling?
                          Rick

Comment

Loads

I have spotted loads around Barnstaple/Braunton inc:

L28 Reg Burgundy with no rear wheel

L Reg Blue with Rear Wheel

M Reg Black

N Reg Gold (Very nice & clean!!)

Private Plate Gold

I have waved and flashed but no response so maybe they are not members.

If you see me (N--- XFJ SSR-G Burgundy over Grey with Fox Fun Factory rear wheel cover!!) then give us a wave
                            Last edited by Surf's Up Dude; 29 August 2004, 12:52.

Comment

Saw 4 surfs at Ashley heath car boot sale today, all parked up in the car park 3 2nd gens and 1 3rd gen. Popped a couple of cards on them,and the Pa***o that had the cheek to park next to me .

Andy.

Comment

saw a blue one(best colour) i was heading towards cardiff on the a4067? you were coming up the slip road in the opposite direction,it was about rhumney area, you waved but i didn't get chance to wave back i was in a blue one with blue alloy wheels
                                lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                                X