Did I see your Surf today part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumo
    I saw LOADS of surfs in Halfrauds car park on sunday including 2, 1st gens. !was a 4runner with the roof off it looked KOOOL.
    was there a boy racer doing donuts in one of them? dissapearing in a cloud of smoke?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      was there a boy racer doing donuts in one of them? dissapearing in a cloud of smoke?
      Was that the bloke with the blue 4runner with the sound proof body panels ?
      if it was I was talking to him and he said he would like to butHIS WIFE WONT LET HIM

sumo
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by brett kennett
        I have ssrg wine red ,but the one you saw is from churchill rd, but you are right in saying that there are quite a few in L/B,mine is on a j plate.
        Nice to hear from a Fellow Leightonian (though most of us are from somewhere else!). It wasn't the Churchill Road one cause a) I know the reg and b) we are on "nod " terms (and also I think it's dead - my mate lives just across and she's having a few probs starting it etc....or so I've been told). I keep seeing one on St Andrews Street and Himself says there's one up Broomhills Road - either one of them you?
        Someone locally used to have H* URF but I couldn't get a smile out of him!Must have had the wrong lippy on.............

Comment

Wine over Grey K plate A303 - A34. Going towards Winchester. I COULD BE YOU?!
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Blue SSRG pulling a caravan in Ullapool on Sunday.

John
            http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

[QUOTE=Garymt]Light blue on silver "K" parked on Chepstow Road (A48) yesterday by old garage at Hilton roundabout.

Could have been me, although mine is a little confusing as it is a 3rd gen on a K.
              Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

in leicester services on the M1 about 8pm last nite.

a greenie/blue with red wheel arches. with about wot looked like a 6 inch lift.
                the side steps almost came up to my waist.
                (kids would need step ladder to get in it) left a forum ticket on windscreen.
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Spotted a Black K-reg Surf with Blue Surf striping 'bout tea-time in Greenhill rd, Sebastopel, Pontypool.

Thanks for letting me through, pal

Comment

Asdas in Totton, spotted 2 surfs in car park in same row a few spaces apart, had to park between you. Sad or what?
                    Rick

Comment

Originally posted by mtber
                      Asdas in Totton, spotted 2 surfs in car park in same row a few spaces apart, had to park between you. Sad or what?
                      I never do that. Too many people after my wheel hubs.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

*blue/silver 3th gen, no rear spare wheel or front bumper, heading towards Yeovil on to A3088 about 4pm

*N-reg Blue/silver, no spare wheel cover, yellow mist lamps on bumper, spotted on A358 towards Taunton about 4.30pm, than again on M5 southbound. Overtook you and waved

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                          Wine over Grey K plate A303 - A34. Going towards Winchester. I COULD BE YOU?!
                          Could be me if it was around 3ish. Was on my way to Guildford from Andover.
                          I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Who waved at me on the A36 near Warminster? I waved back, you were in a 2nd gen but I can't remember the colour.

Comment

Went to Tarr Steps yest (sunday). Saw a dark blue Surf cross the river there.

Comment

See loads in Purley and Caterham. Get whiplash trying to catch registrations.

Saw BNZ xxxx prefix in Caterham yesterday (SUN)
                                Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
                                X