No announcement yet.

wot did we all get then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i must have been good, santa brought me a rory gallagher DVD, a new wallet, the usual chocolates, pants and socks (i'll try not to mix them up) and some money to spend in the sales........... yippeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by the careful driver
      I got a cool poker set with chips from my sister and 20 small presents from a girlfriend who is not speaking to me ?*!
      oh count me in... the surfer tourny.. could be interesting.. gallon of veg oil to the winner
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

I got some halogen lights on tripod because i spend so much time out on the drive working on the cars in the dark, must remember to stop breaking them. lol
        Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Got lots of nice things here, including a very big sword!

But most important of all, the gf said yes to my proposal of marriage on Winter Solstice

Comment

heavy winch shaped box contained..................... ..............

a jet wash! so not bad really at least i can clean the truck after someone else recovers it.
            Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

I got some dive stuff and a couple of dvd's and Terry pratchett's "Thud" (in hard back) some shampooooo (why I have no idea cos there aint a lot left to wash)and some beers.......oh yeah and this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              from Bunny.
              Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:27.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I got toothache !!

Also got a doggy fuel camera and printer dock thingy. Also a nodding British Bulldog in Union Jack trousers for the parcel shelf of the car ( I wont put that in the car as it would not be appreciatted by the 'locals' round here) , some CD's , chocs , and slippers .
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Vagrant No2,

I thought your 'locals' couldn't see your truck anyway... What difference is a nodding dog in the back going to make...

If you're proud of it, show it off.. they do...!

(rant over)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                    If you're proud of it, show it off.. they do...!
                    if only it was a union flag tissue box!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Got nothing surf related, the Momo steering wheel hints seem to have fell on
                      deaf ears, Got dvds ermm some more dvds, some running shoes (like matt
                      said, there comfortable) and the eartha kits, the running shoes are coming in
                      handy!
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                        and the eartha kits, the running shoes are coming in
                        handy!
                        ALL my in laws were on the bog Christmas night due to under cooked turkey . Then my other brother in law turned up and eat some of the same turkey , even after being warned it was moody . He was on the bog most of last night !
                        Question is why the turkey was not in the bin when it was known to be bad ? I never had any cooked meat at their house as did not want to take the risk in case it was the other meats on offer that were to blaim .
                        I just got toothache instead
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeeboiwes
                          Got lots of nice things here, including a very big sword!

But most important of all, the gf said yes to my proposal of marriage on Winter Solstice

congratulations

Comment

Four cd`s that I already have, the Star Wars trilogy from wifey, Four flat surf batterys and a 15mth old toddler with food poisoning!

Apart from the Wifeys DVD trilogy a bit pants then realy
                            Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                              ALL my in laws were on the bog Christmas night due to under cooked turkey . Then my other brother in law turned up and eat some of the same turkey , even after being warned it was moody . He was on the bog most of last night !
                              Question is why the turkey was not in the bin when it was known to be bad ? I never had any cooked meat at their house as did not want to take the risk in case it was the other meats on offer that were to blaim .
                              I just got toothache instead
                              Sorry to hear about the toothache and your inlaws (unless you dont like em,
                              in which case hehe) Dont think my little problem is down to bad food, Just
                              too much of it especially the cider, Not used to eating (and drinking) well,
                              and its all too much at once!, Its at times like this i wish i'd never changed the bathroom around, The sink used to be next to the bog, dead handy! Now
                              its the other side of the room, It's a case of either or,
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Got a new steering wheel for the landy, the old was was slowly disintigrating, damp mornings left half of it spread over palms of hands.
                                Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
                                X