wot did we all get then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wot did we all get then

my interests are my surf . building and flying model aircraft . and my dobermanns . and a bit of fishing . guess wot . i got nothing at all for crimbo to do with any of that .just it was a bad prezzie year for me so it could be a boot sale next week to get the cash for a nice new a bar lol
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

I was hoping for an os 90 Surpass for a cessna that I have ready to go but sadly none were found in my stocking.

Will have to use a smaller engine from my stock or else go out and buy myself one as soon as the shops re-open.

Got lots of other nice stuff though.

Hope you all had a gud one.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

I got something that I needed / wanted.........A biscuit jointer and some new boots!

Comment

I was hoping for a high lift jack or some tools. I got a printer, which I have had set up since before Christmas anyway, an i-pod, a sweatshirt, a bottle of rum and some socks.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

i got a t shirt, a copper bracelet that made my hand swell up and itch like mad, a half bottle of bacardi (never touch the stuff!) a bottle of wine and some glasses. pretty good haul... oh and eating myself silly at the parents...
          oh and 2 days with no surf forum!!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i have enough coal now for a nice fire... and enough satsumas to open an orange farm!... (weather permitting!)

oh, and i got ****ed too!

(damn 4 letter word swear filter... that says drunk!)
            Last edited by da SLUG man; 26 December 2005, 12:58.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

what, proper ****ed?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well where do i start then Mrs Claus spent a fortune on me this year I recon she is after something i keep getting hints of a porch on the front of the house for all the coats...

I suppose i shall have to do it this year or else....

I got a new Icom Radio on the day it was released a semi pro camera with the dogs flashgun

all i got to do now is sell my model flying gear now to buy the studio lights and rip the shed up to make a studio (do you think shell let me do some nudes?)
                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  i got a t shirt, a copper bracelet that made my hand swell up and itch like mad, a half bottle of bacardi (never touch the stuff!) a bottle of wine and some glasses. pretty good haul... oh and eating myself silly at the parents...
                  oh and 2 days with no surf forum!!
                  Wouldnt have thought there was much of a call for bracelets like that!!

Comment

well i've benn trying to give this one away, but the market seems flooded..
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I got a very nice jet wash, so will be using that pretty soon. As soon as I get a hose for it!!

Comment

I got a power pack, jump starter and light etc which was cool. What was not was the orange juice in the TV from the toddler, bang!!!
                        Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

stuff it, i'm going to get one of them roughtrax rear spoilers, since no one else got me one..!
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I got a cool poker set with chips from my sister and 20 small presents from a girlfriend who is not speaking to me ?*!

Comment

Originally posted by the careful driver
                              I got a cool poker set with chips from my sister and 20 small presents from a girlfriend who is not speaking to me ?*!

cool whos up for a game of texas hold em
                              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                              My choice
                              Back off

Comment

Working...
                              X