Public Disgust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maverick_sr71
    There's no way a Surf could be considered a big car. Land Cruisers and Hummers are big cars.
    Unfortunately that cannot be said over here

If the engine is bigger than 1,500cc then it's seen a big, remember here we don't have the wide open spaces you do
    And we have the moaning miseries too (green welly brigade)

hmmmmm (SORRY for mentioning this) can we bring back "transportation" ? I am sure your roadtrains would like some target practice

Trev

PS we will not complain if THOSE whingeing poms get splattered
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

If you think they look with disgust at you when you're driving yours , imagine the looks I get when I'm out in ours !

Stick some 'L' plates on it , then you get looks of sheer terror !

Alison

Comment

Whats 'yours'?

[QUOTE=Greyhound]If you think they look with disgust at you when you're driving yours , imagine the looks I get when I'm out in ours !

Comment

[QUOTE=Fox]Whats 'yours'?

Pint of heavy please!!!!

Originally posted by Greyhound
          If you think they look with disgust at you when you're driving yours , imagine the looks I get when I'm out in ours !

Comment

im up for transportation! free trip to oz, no more blair, narrow roads narrow minds and pasty women??? AND the loaf of bread i stole in the first place??? bring it on....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              im up for transportation! free trip to oz, no more blair, narrow roads narrow minds and pasty women??? AND the loaf of bread i stole in the first place??? bring it on....
              hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thinking about it - I'm right behind you in the line

"Tie me kangeroo down sport........."

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Well, in the jolly wilds of rural Wales where I live, you are odd if you DONT drive a big 4X4! As many of the locals are farmers, married to farmers, horsey people or just plain 'country' folk (hunting, fishing, shooting etc) there are many, many L200's, Hi-Lux trucks, Land Rovers, Mitsubishi Pajero's, Isuzu Troopers ..... and believe it or not, quite a few Surfs!

I worked hard for my money all of my working life. Now I am retired I'll spend my money on what I like, and if anybody doesn't like it then what the f@@@'s it got to do with them?
                Greybeard
                Life is not a rehearsal!

Comment

Years of riding bikes from sports bikes to open piped custom bikes makes you immune to looks of disgust from the ranks of the unenlightened. Feck 'em, as greybeard says,
                  I'll spend my money on what I like, and if anybody doesn't like it then what the f@@@'s it got to do with them?

Comment

Anyone asks me why I need a 4X4, I say I dont need one, I want one, in fact I want one that much I got 3 of em!
                    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox
                      Ive been driving my new Surf for a week and have immediately noticed the glares of disgust for (perhaps such a large vehicle) with extra attention drawn straight to the SSBullbars.. Coming from a small Sports Coupe Im feeling bad for even owning the !!!!!! thing now!

Do you all receive the same response when out and about driving?

Best thing you can do is take those pretty Bull Bars off immediatelly and sell them to me. I understand the going rate is about £5 including delivery!

Comment

we like the blacked out windows all but the front and wind screen!!! no one can see what is going on in the rear of the surf or the hand signals etc being made to other drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X