Public Disgust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KNLNGUS
    Yup, flippin is used in place of coitus or screwin but does flippin 'eck mean... what does the eck park mean.

And have a row means you are having a conversation? Or are you just trying to twaddle me around the block. (did I get that right!)
    nah, row is an argument... said different to row as in boat!
    flippin' eck means oh my gosh! polite f word really!

and you can't twaddle around the block... just talk twaddle... like talking rubbish/$hit
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'm happy with my 4runner, wish she got better gas mileage but thats okay. Gas prices in the US are spiking to $2.50 (give or take a few pennies).

I think this chap is pulling our plonkers,he also seems to be aware of the fact that fuel in the UK costs the national debt of a small third world country per litre and since when were dollars made up of pennies???
      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by keef
        I'm happy with my 4runner, wish she got better gas mileage but thats okay. Gas prices in the US are spiking to $2.50 (give or take a few pennies).

I think this chap is pulling our plonkers,he also seems to be aware of the fact that fuel in the UK costs the national debt of a small third world country per litre and since when were dollars made up of pennies???
        wasn't it david van day in dollar or summat?... what was the woman called?

Comment

Oi! we invented the language, it's you lot that screwed it up and now you want us to translate it, jeez!

Comment

er was it penny?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              Terease Bazarre. 'Mirror mirror mirror ..la la la'

Comment

Well, over here the price of a gallon used to be a cool comfortable $1.50 USD just last year and since Bush (the twaddler jackass that he is... now did I get that right) decided it was best for us to go over to Iraq to finish up his Daddy's work... gas has risen to rediculous amounts. Dollars are made up of pennies. 100 do be exact. Now, some gas stations sell the gallon of gas for about 2.45 where others sell the crap for 2.50. Its nuts. Now, being that my 4runner gets about 13 to 16 miles per gallon... that is expensive.
                [IMG]http://www.low-forum.com/iB_html/uploads/post-6-66766-00000000_00000002.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Well, over here the price of a gallon used to be a cool comfortable $1.50 USD just last year and since Bush (the twaddler jackass that he is... now did I get that right) decided it was best for us to go over to Iraq to finish up his Daddy's work... gas has risen to rediculous amounts. Dollars are made up of pennies. 100 do be exact. Now, some gas stations sell the gallon of gas for about 2.45 where others sell the crap for 2.50. Its nuts. Now, being that my 4runner gets about 13 to 16 miles per gallon... that is expensive.
                  1. nah, wan ker would be a better word for him

2. your gallons have a different ammount of litres in them too! (and it's spelt liters there!)

Comment

do you have lpg conversions over there? $2.50 a gallon.. and your gallons are smaller too... tough break....
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      Oi! we invented the language, it's you lot that screwed it up and now you want us to translate it, jeez!
                      LMAO... now... we haven't even touched the subject of Ebonics... Cripe... now Ebonics (IMO) is just flat out embarrassing for American Culture. A foreigner might think that we all swing from trees and drag our knuckles on the ground when we walk.
                      [IMG]http://www.low-forum.com/iB_html/uploads/post-6-66766-00000000_00000002.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        do you have lpg conversions over there? $2.50 a gallon.. and your gallons are smaller too... tough break....
                        Hank Hill will do a conversion for ya!

Comment

Nah, Can't be, I thought everything was bigger in the good old US of A!
                          A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

LMAO... now... we haven't even touched the subject of Ebonics... Cripe... now Ebonics (IMO) is just flat out embarrassing for American Culture. A foreigner might think that we all swing from trees and drag our knuckles on the ground when we walk.
                            like alabama man?

Comment

like alabama man?
                              SQUEEEEEL PIGGY.

Comment

1 liter or litre has you guys call it = 0.264172051 US gallons.

Basically, $0.63 USD per liter or litre

Comment

Working...
                                X