No announcement yet.

Public Disgust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

american things arent bigger, they just measure them with smaller things...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      like alabama man?
      Well, if you are African American or African or basically Black and you live in Alabama and you act like you swing from the trees then you would be called a Bama. Bama is a term for really ignorant, thuged out, pimp (and not in a good way), black people.
      [IMG]http://www.low-forum.com/iB_html/uploads/post-6-66766-00000000_00000002.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by KNLNGUS
        1 liter or litre has you guys call it = 0.264172051 US gallons.

Basically, $0.63 USD per liter or litre
        lucky gits!... ours is up to £0.90p a litre!!

what ever that is!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          I tried that trick, still could'nt impress the ladies
          A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

And other times use a sledge hammer to crack a nut!

Comment

it must be down to having been a colony. shoe sizes english 9 is american 11 makes the chaps feel good. dress sizes english 10 is american 6 makes the women feel good. for the americans english women are all size 8 (thats american size 4)
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

it must be down to having been a colony. shoe sizes english 9 is american 11 makes the chaps feel good. dress sizes english 10 is american 6 makes the women feel good. for the americans english women are all size 8 (thats american size 4)
                hmmm... i always get the 22s!

Comment

Right - so im joining the ranks of smugness then - suits me... The offroading/camping/mountainbike extreme bit I can justify, its just the school drop offs for my only kid that I'll have to take on the chin I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox
                    Right - so im joining the ranks of smugness then - suits me... The offroading/camping/mountainbike extreme bit I can justify, its just the school drop offs for my only kid that I'll have to take on the chin I suppose!
                    so what you supposed to do? buy a spare metro for the school run??

mind you, in my day, we all walked or cycled to school!
                    hehehe!!

Comment

Yeah I could probably park in the back of the surf!

[QUOTE=da SLUG man]so what you supposed to do? buy a spare metro for the school run??

Comment

[QUOTE=Fox]Ive been driving my new Surf for a week and have immediately noticed the glares of disgust for (perhaps such a large vehicle) with extra attention drawn straight to the SSBullbars.. Coming from a small Sports Coupe Im feeling bad for even owning the !!!!!! thing now!

Do you all receive the same response when out and about driving?[/QUOTE

have had the same response a few times just wind down ya window and ask if they have a problem. then when the driver starts ranting and raving at you make sure you laugh out very loud at this point cause this is when there car rolls forward and bangs into back of a van!
                        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                          so what you supposed to do? buy a spare metro for the school run??

mind you, in my day, we all walked or cycled to school!
                          hehehe!!
                          or used the steam engines.

Comment

Wasn't she called The Blonde Bint?

Comment

Duh as usual I was on the wrong page

Comment

There's no way a Surf could be considered a big car. Land Cruisers and Hummers are big cars.
                                Pete. R.
                                93 SSRG
                                1KZ-TE
                                Canberra
                                Australia
                                [IMG]http://au.geocities.com/maverick_asraam/pictures_files/100_3790.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X