No announcement yet.

oof rack, 33s BFG MTs on modulars, sidesteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly AMAZED no-one has had the wheels and tyres off you by now! Thats a bargain price for 5! I paid £730 for 5 off same wheels & 33" BFG ATs brand new.

BFGs last forever too! Come one people, pay the man!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

If it wasn't for the fact that he is 260 miles away from me then they would be on my truck by now!

I'm already having the roof rack so I'm doing my bit!!

Thanks,

Ray.
      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Ray - have a look on ebay for "wheel and tyre courier".....

Comment

hi im in darlington ,,north east england near scotch corner any more pics of tyres ans what depth they are at now ???

Comment

Aaron - pics aregoing to have to wait until next weekend I'm afraid - this volcano has kept me out the UK......

Comment

ok no probs mate ,,they done any miles since you first advertised ???

Comment

just looked on aa route finder ,,,and you only 100 mile down the road ,..

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
                  ok no probs mate ,,they done any miles since you first advertised ???
                  Nope, they've only ever been on my truck for the photo shown here - I've got a 2" bodylift, but haven't had a chance to do the suspension lift and now major changes means that I'm having to sell everything up

Comment

Hello again, don't worry about weighing it, it's not gonna be stupid heavy.

can you e-mail your address and contact details on lord_flashart @ hotmail . com (not fogeting your phone number)?

Let me know when it's wrapped together and if the materials cost anything and then I send you the cash over by paypal. Once that's gone through I'll arrange the courier to collect.

I'm looking into wheel and tyre courier at the moment

I'll await your e-mail,

Ray.
                    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

just one more thing sorry are these the new km2 goodrich muds?? still intrested either way and can drive down next weekend ...

Comment

Okay, so roofrack, wheels and tyres sold to Mr Flashart. Sorry Aaron, Ray came to me first.

Steps still available.

Also got some AVM manual hubs for sale as well - £70.

Comment

thought you were still stuck in ireland ??? how did he get there first ??? sorry but cant see on posts where he wanted em more than me ???

Comment

Sorry you feel like that Aaron. I've not been to Ireland for years, so don't know where you've got that from - was in Romania last week and am in Saudi now..... I'm hopoing to get back into the UK Friday night.
                            What you can't see is the emails between myself and Ray - Ray has arranged a pallet pickup on my return and payment is sorted.

Originally posted by arron View Post
                            thought you were still stuck in ireland ??? how did he get there first ??? sorry but cant see on posts where he wanted em more than me ???

Comment

dunno where i got ireland from either?? well i am gutted but if you hear of any more on your travels let me know ta ,..

Comment

Side steps now sold, hubs still available.

Comment

Working...
                                X