No announcement yet.

oof rack, 33s BFG MTs on modulars, sidesteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I can find/buy some cardboard/bubble-wrap or similar....

Don - It's 5 wheels and tyres, 4 have the -32 ofset and the spare has much less offset. As others have advised, you may need to trim a small amount off your arch liner to prevent contact when offroading, but nothing that will show and the difference in looks and performance will be wee worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
      Right, so are they gonna be ok on mine when bumping around off road then? Or are they likely to come into contact with stuff?

Cheers.

(Sorry for the thread hijacking).
      That's what I use mine for and so long as I remove the front mudflaps when off road they are fine

Comment

What sort of nick are the tyres in, apart from the feathering on 2 of them? Are the sidewalls and treads damaged in any way from off roading at all? Have you got any more photos you can stick up?

Cheers.

Comment

Ill have the roof rack off ya.
          I only need the roof rack (carrier) and lights and you can keep the roof rails and feet to sell them to someone else.
          You can email me on
          Blackpool dot Sparks at Tiscali dot co dot uk

dot = .
          at = @

cheers
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
            Ill have the roof rack off ya.
            I only need the roof rack (carrier) and lights and you can keep the roof rails and feet to sell them to someone else.
            You can email me on
            Blackpool dot Sparks at Tiscali dot co dot uk

dot = .
            at = @

cheers
            Fight ya for it!
            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
              Fight ya for it!
              Sorry Ray, didnt see/ read your posts
              Youve got first dibs mate
              if not, I'll have it
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                That's what I use mine for and so long as I remove the front mudflaps when off road they are fine

nice articulation there how you get that ???

Comment

are the wheels and tyres still up for sale ?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
                    nice articulation there how you get that ???
                    Truck has a 2" body and suspension lift (4" overall) and still running ARB's fitted

Managed to detach the rear one though when doing the lane shown in pic

Comment

Everything is still up for grabs - cash is king, as they say!

I'll get some more photos of the tyres on Saturday, when I'm back in the UK.

There's obviously a fair amount of interest, in the roofrack particularly. Collection is preferred, or I can wrap but I'll need some more pennies to cover the materials and paypal.

No disrespect to anyone here, but I've been messed around too many times in the past and so get your wallets out

Cheers. Dan.

Comment

No problem, let me know about materials for packaging (just don't want it to get damaged by the courier) and I'll get it collected when you can give me a reasonable guesstimate of the weight.

Is there a make and model of it I can scour the net for spec and see if a weight is listed? Add a few Kg for lights and roof bars and we are away!!

Thanks,

Ray.

Comment

Ray - don't know the make and model and think it was a collection of appropriate bits. Your name is top of the list and I'll be in touch with details on Sat.

Comment

Top Banana!

Thanks,

Ray.

Comment

so if the tyres are still for sale where do i pick up and how much for cash???
                              here is mine ,,,just a 4 in body lift,,,everything else is standard .,,,,but no rear anti roll bar ,..

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
                                so if the tyres are still for sale where do i pick up and how much for cash???
                                Wheels and tyres are advertised at £400 and this is a good price. They're stored at postcode DN22 9HL and collection will probably now have to be next weekend, as I'm stuck with this volcano/flight thing and am supposed to be flying back into the UK tonight and out again on Sunday. Where are you coming from?

Comment

Working...
                                X