No announcement yet.

oof rack, 33s BFG MTs on modulars, sidesteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES! Paypal ok? If so PM me your email addy for it and I will send you the money and our details...thanks!
    Hard heads make soft ar@es!!!

Comment

I should mention our address is a BFPO, but it still goes through Royal Mail or parcelforce. Are you ok to send to that? If you aren't sure what it is and what to do go to http://www.royalmail.com and search for HM Forces mail.......thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsWiggy View Post
        I should mention our address is a BFPO
        I'll look later as just about to fly, but okay by me as long as it's not more expensive that posting to a normal UK address. Can't pm from my phone, but payment is to dan AT saps1.plus.com please. Please send it as a gift, or use a bank transfer if you'd prefer. Email me as above and I'll send you the details.

Thanks.

Comment

That great, the cost isn't usually any different than mainland post if so it's within pence of normal cost. I will get on PP in a bit and send you the funds...thanks!

Comment

Just went to send you funds and it's telling me saps1.plus.com is not valid.....is there an @ missing in it someplace? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrsWiggy View Post
              Just went to send you funds and it's telling me saps1.plus.com is not valid.....is there an @ missing in it someplace? thanks
              Haha having a blond moment? pm'd

Couldnt resist love ya really
              Last edited by wiggy; 8 September 2010, 14:06.
              The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah, I guess I will own up to that one lol....you know me I just copy paste stuff though! right will go sort that now.....

Comment

Okay, steering wheel is now sold to Mr and Mrs Wiggy

Truck is still available 2nd gen SSRG

Comment

hi
                    can i ask how you have done the smooth tail gate as it looks mint
                    cheers
                    daz

Comment

Hi Daz - it came like that from Japan. As far as I can tell, it's a steel or fibreglass panel, which just bolts over the standard door. I've not seen one like it on any other truck....

Comment

Nice truck hope you get it to a new home soon. Kinda funny but was 50/50 about fitting a 2" body lift and similar tyres, taking the sidesteps and wind deflectors off..... but wondered about how it would look as i have nothing to compare it to over here bar the other one which isn't much help...and i have my answer ....like the one you have for sale! thanks for posting the pic... will have them off this weekend i think should have done it before but time has been a bit scarce lately

Rob
                        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

tidy i do love the smooth look tail gate. will be trying to do something simler to mine
                          cheers
                          daz

Comment

Go for it Rob! Steering wheels for you and Holli went in the post today mate.

Dan.

Comment

Working...
                            X