Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wishbone
    Hi Sparkz,

Any news on the bits n bobs I e-mailed you about ? - Radio brackets / tailgate mech cover / seat trims etc...

Cheers,
    Rob.

Hi Rob...i replied to your mail last week...must have got lost in the net!....will resend...

Cheers mate..

Sparkz
    sparkz
    http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Comment

Hi sparkz,

I got that mail - I sent a reply with a pic of the dash screws to you. Maybe my e-mails are not getting to you ?

Anyhow the price was fine, I just need a total with postage and I'll paypal the cash to you.

Cheers,
      Rob.

The screws:

Comment

Bracket

Hi Sparkz
        Any news on the heater hose metal bracket. ie did you bin it or do you have one.
        Trust your Hound.

Comment

I'm looking for a rear propshaft ..how many of the finest beers tokens?
          cheers mate
          dinna say eh?....say fit?

Comment

Hilux Bits

Originally posted by sparkz
            Hi All...

ive got another one stripped for spares now...

externally it was mint (before it was lightly rolled!)

parts already stolen...Engine and box have gone in my pickup (which now means ive got a load of 2.4TD engeine spares for sale too!) and the only good panel is the tailgate...but other than that its all up for grabs...wheels and tyres are good...loads of electric bits, interior..hubs..axles..etc

ive stripped it down already so parts are available straight away

as always if your unsure if i have the part your after by all means ask, either by posting or on my email address below...im pretty close to a PC most of the time so will get back to you promptly.

Cheers

Sparkz
            sparkzter@googlemail.com
            GERRY,HI ITS ALAN HERE.I HOPE THAT YOU DONT THINK ME RUDE BUT I SENT YOU TWO EMAILS SOME DAYS AGO AND AS YET HAD NO REPLY.I WAS ENQUIRING AFTER SEVERAL BITS FOR MY SURF.MY ENQUIRY TODAY IS,DID I ASK IN AN IMPOLITE MANNER,IS THERE A CERTAIN ETIQUETTE TO FOLLOW OR ARE NEWBIE SURFERS(I HATE THAT TERM) IGNORED FOR THE FIRST YEAR OR SO.AGAIN NO SLIGHT INTENDED AT ALL BUT I WAS ONLY REPLYING TO YOUR THREAD ON THE FORUM AND AM PUZZLED AT THE LACK OF A REPLY.REGARDS,ALAN

Comment

PRICE PLEASE for wheel centre caps. Some git nicked mine during the night.

Comment

do you still have the wheels tyres ? thx colin

Comment

Hi ,
                  I don't suppose you' ve got a drivers side step to replace my bent one ?
                  Cheers,

Comment

Hi im new around here so dont know the name im looking for the wheele arch extensions and the bolts that atach to the front bumper i have the part thats by the door and teh part on the wheel arch itself just need the bumper part from each side please give me a shout if you can help
                    !!!My Rice Krispies told me to do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins
                      Hi Sparkz
                      Any news on the heater hose metal bracket. ie did you bin it or do you have one.
                      Hi...

sorry...had a good look but cant find it, so it probably got swept up and ninned

sorry i couldnt help

Sparkz
                      sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL
                        GERRY,HI ITS ALAN HERE.I HOPE THAT YOU DONT THINK ME RUDE BUT I SENT YOU TWO EMAILS SOME DAYS AGO AND AS YET HAD NO REPLY.I WAS ENQUIRING AFTER SEVERAL BITS FOR MY SURF.MY ENQUIRY TODAY IS,DID I ASK IN AN IMPOLITE MANNER,IS THERE A CERTAIN ETIQUETTE TO FOLLOW OR ARE NEWBIE SURFERS(I HATE THAT TERM) IGNORED FOR THE FIRST YEAR OR SO.AGAIN NO SLIGHT INTENDED AT ALL BUT I WAS ONLY REPLYING TO YOUR THREAD ON THE FORUM AND AM PUZZLED AT THE LACK OF A REPLY.REGARDS,ALAN
                        Hi Alan,

not rude at all..i reply to all mails within 24 hours.. (usually within the hour weekdays) and i have not recived any from you as yet?...

perhaps if you want to post your requrments on here ill be happy to help

Cheers

Sparkz
                        sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
                          PRICE PLEASE for wheel centre caps. Some git nicked mine during the night.
                          you have email..
                          sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by flashinapan
                            do you still have the wheels tyres ? thx colin
                            Hi Colin,

yes...i have the wheels still..they are all in good condition...the tires are 31x10.5 x 15 ATs and have lots of tread still (they were replaced last MOT..i think they have covered about 1500miles)

im after £150 for them

Cheers

Sparkz
                            sparkzter@googlemail.com
                            sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by johnt
                              Hi ,
                              I don't suppose you' ve got a drivers side step to replace my bent one ?
                              Cheers,
                              Hi..nope sorry...mine were also bent so went to the great s$$$$ man in the sky

Sparkz
                              sparkz

Comment

Cheers Garry. Ur A Star

Comment

Working...
                                X