1995 M-reg 3.0TD 4Runner/Surf Breaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drcrippen324
    Hi im new around here so dont know the name im looking for the wheele arch extensions and the bolts that atach to the front bumper i have the part thats by the door and teh part on the wheel arch itself just need the bumper part from each side please give me a shout if you can help
    think i know what you mean....the arch extention that goes on the front bumper...ill check if ive still got them and confirm

Cheers

sparkz
    sparkz
    http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Comment

yup thats the ones i m sure much apriciated
      !!!My Rice Krispies told me to do it!!!

Comment

any news on cost of and postage for the front passenger side wheel arch trim?
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hi Sparkz,

If you haven't packed up my bits yet can you add the trim plugs for the trim that goes across the back carpet. The bit between the tailgate and the boot floor.

I think the pic makes it clearer ?

Just need the plugs for the screw holes, not the actual trim piece.

Cheers,
          Rob.

Did you get my e-mail asking for the total cost with postage btw ?

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone
            Hi Sparkz,

If you haven't packed up my bits yet can you add the trim plugs for the trim that goes across the back carpet. The bit between the tailgate and the boot floor.

I think the pic makes it clearer ?

Just need the plugs for the screw holes, not the actual trim piece.

Cheers,
            Rob.

Did you get my e-mail asking for the total cost with postage btw ?
            Hi rob...

not sure if im gonna have these...will check tomo night when i get back from work..

will weigh it all up tomo at swork (big scales!) and let you know a total cost to paypal me...

Cheers mate..

sparkz
            sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
              any news on cost of and postage for the front passenger side wheel arch trim?
              Hi Jason..

call it £8

if you wanna paypal me the cash..ill get it packaged up for ya...

dotn forget to include your addy..

cheers...

sparkz
              sparkzter@googlemail.com
              sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by sparkz
                Hi Jason..

call it £8

if you wanna paypal me the cash..ill get it packaged up for ya...

dotn forget to include your addy..

cheers...

sparkz
                sparkzter@googlemail.com
                Money sent
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hilux Bits

Originally posted by sparkz
                  Hi Alan,

not rude at all..i reply to all mails within 24 hours.. (usually within the hour weekdays) and i have not recived any from you as yet?...

perhaps if you want to post your requrments on here ill be happy to help

Cheers

Sparkz
                  GERRY,THANKS FOR REPLY,ITS MORE THAN LIKELY MY DISLIKE OF THIS EMAIL WITCHCRAFT THAT ENSURED YOU DIDNT GET THEM.THE MAIN THING I AM AFTER IS THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE DASH,WHERE THE RADIO FITS,THE FOLLOWING BITS ARE DAMAGED AND NEED REPLACING , TWO FRONT HEADRESTS,TWO DOOR POCKETS ,THE REAR CENTRE LAP STRAP,THE CONVOLUTED RUBBER TUBE(ABOUT 4IN DIAMETER) THAT CONNECTS AIR CLEANER TO MANIFOLD,AN ELECTRIC AERIAL ,AND LASTLY THE SMALL GROOVED TUBE THAT CARRIES THE ELECTRIC WIRING FROM THE DASH AREA THROUGH THE DOOR FRAME AND INTO THE DRIVERS DOOR,ABOUT 1.5 INCHES IN DIA.AND 2.5 INCHES LONG .AS I SAY THE MAIN BIT IS THE DASH BIT FOR THE RADIO,ANYTHING ELSE IS A BONUS.MY CAR IS GREEN,THE UPHOLSTERY IS A BLUE GRAY AND THE DASH IS BLACK AND GREY,IF YOU HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE ,LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH ,AND WE CAN SORT SOMETHING OUT,REGARDS,ALAN

Comment

Hi Sparks what price for the rear wheel arch soz ive been away in the caravan?? and could you supply the rubber seal that goes between the extension arch and the original thanks in advance
                    Last edited by firefly; 4 June 2007, 16:34.
                    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

hi sparkz dont know if u got my email askin for some close up pics of wheels plz also mine r 265/70/r15 is that the same size as urs thx colin

Comment

payment for centre caps - SENT .

Comment

Originally posted by flashinapan
                          hi sparkz dont know if u got my email askin for some close up pics of wheels plz also mine r 265/70/r15 is that the same size as urs thx colin
                          Hi Colin...yep im working away today...but will dig them out and take some pics tomo night for you...

cheers...

sparkz
                          sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL
                            GERRY,THANKS FOR REPLY,ITS MORE THAN LIKELY MY DISLIKE OF THIS EMAIL WITCHCRAFT THAT ENSURED YOU DIDNT GET THEM.THE MAIN THING I AM AFTER IS THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE DASH,WHERE THE RADIO FITS,THE FOLLOWING BITS ARE DAMAGED AND NEED REPLACING , TWO FRONT HEADRESTS,TWO DOOR POCKETS ,THE REAR CENTRE LAP STRAP,THE CONVOLUTED RUBBER TUBE(ABOUT 4IN DIAMETER) THAT CONNECTS AIR CLEANER TO MANIFOLD,AN ELECTRIC AERIAL ,AND LASTLY THE SMALL GROOVED TUBE THAT CARRIES THE ELECTRIC WIRING FROM THE DASH AREA THROUGH THE DOOR FRAME AND INTO THE DRIVERS DOOR,ABOUT 1.5 INCHES IN DIA.AND 2.5 INCHES LONG .AS I SAY THE MAIN BIT IS THE DASH BIT FOR THE RADIO,ANYTHING ELSE IS A BONUS.MY CAR IS GREEN,THE UPHOLSTERY IS A BLUE GRAY AND THE DASH IS BLACK AND GREY,IF YOU HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE ,LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH ,AND WE CAN SORT SOMETHING OUT,REGARDS,ALAN

Hi alan...

ok..let see what i can do...

center dash bit black/grey (where the radio lives) £15
                            pair of front headreasts in grey £25
                            pair of door pockets...£15
                            center lap belt £10

the engine is used on my truck now so dont have the airbox bit...and the rubber bit and electric aerial is not available either im afraid..

let me know if your want any or all of the above and we can talk payment and postages etc

Cheers

sparkz
                            sparkzter@googlemail.com
                            sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
                              Hi Sparks what price for the rear wheel arch soz ive been away in the caravan?? and could you supply the rubber seal that goes between the extension arch and the original thanks in advance
                              Hiya..

heres the one your after i do believe?

will do it for £30 delivered and will have the rubber bit

Cheers

Sparkz
                              sparkzter@googlemail.com
                              sparkz

Comment

is paypal ok and deposited to the e-mail addy in all your posts, if so i'll sort it out and let ya know when ive payed
                                if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
                                X