X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arches.

Originally posted by sparkz View Post
    Hi Rich,

Yes i do have 3 of the arches left...the condition of each varies..but let me know which one(s) you want and ill dig it out and report back...

Cheers

Sparkz
    Hi the passenger side rear is the most necessary one. I will buy them all though if the price is right. I also need a drivers side rear door quarterlight. I also need the mudflaps and bumper ears, slight damage is not a problem. Would you have a rear spoiler? Best regards,Richard.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulMF View Post
      Hi,
      Have you by any chance the pull out parcel shelf avaialable ?
      I have an N reg 3.0TD and presuming that they are not dissimilar I would like to replace mine as on one side, the hard plastic casing allowing the bar to clip in has been shattered.....thus it can't be held back in place. Please let me know on pmf@finbo.org. Thanks very much. Paul

Hi Paul,

Sorry..these go fast...and mine had gone before i even bought the truck!..

sorry i cant help,

Sparkz
      sparkz
      http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by KZN Surfer View Post
        Hi the passenger side rear is the most necessary one. I will buy them all though if the price is right. I also need a drivers side rear door quarterlight. I also need the mudflaps and bumper ears, slight damage is not a problem. Would you have a rear spoiler? Best regards,Richard.
        HI Richard,

ive done a bit of investigating...and can confirm the front passenger side is sold, leaving he other 3...

heres some pics.

they are all solid..altho as you can see the fronts have some cracking from where they have been sqaushed...they would repair easly enough tho

the backs are better condition..one has a dink in it..the other is good..

oh...they were all dirty...and it was raining when i took the pics and hence didint hang about outside to clean em!

make me an reasonable offer on the 3 and they are yours..

the other parts...i dont have, but i know a man who has deff got them and ill be seeing him at the weekend. ill just confirm some prices from him and will get back to you.

Cheers

Sparkz
        sparkzter@googlemail.com
        sparkz

Comment

• Surf arches.

Hi Sparks,
          I definately want them all,mate. Just give me an Idea what you want for them!!!! Do you still have the rubber mudflaps for them?
          Best regards, Richard.

Comment

• Originally posted by KZN Surfer View Post
            Hi Sparks,
            I definately want them all,mate. Just give me an Idea what you want for them!!!! Do you still have the rubber mudflaps for them?
            Best regards, Richard.

Hi Richard,

i dont have mud flaps for these..but i do have a buddy who has a set on his truck and they are coming off...ive emailed him..and will confirm what he wants for them (and also pics too if i can get them) when he gets back to me

ok..lets say a tenner each for the arches..plus the postage..ill confirm the mud flats ASAP..

Sparkz
            sparkzter@googlemail.com
            sparkz

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkz View Post
              Hi Richard,

i dont have mud flaps for these..but i do have a buddy who has a set on his truck and they are coming off...ive emailed him..and will confirm what he wants for them (and also pics too if i can get them) when he gets back to me

ok..lets say a tenner each for the arches..plus the postage..ill confirm the mud flats ASAP..

Sparkz
              sparkzter@googlemail.com
              Hi, just got confirmation from my mate, £30 for a complete set of the mudflaps - im visiting him this weekend, so if you interested in any of ther above let me know and we can go from there..

Cheers

Sparkz
              sparkzter@googlemail.com
              sparkz

Comment

• hi sparkz,
                do you have a turbo presure sensor and the air/fuel sensors from the exhaust system?

Comment

• Originally posted by maxwell-1 View Post
                  hi sparkz,
                  do you have a turbo presure sensor and the air/fuel sensors from the exhaust system?
                  sorry..i used the complete engine in my pickup...

cant help im afraid..

S
                  Last edited by sparkz; 29 January 2008, 12:43.
                  sparkz

Comment

• Driver's side doors

I don't suppose the driver's side doors are still available? I need both, following a side-on this morning... Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by lancsfamily View Post
                      I don't suppose the driver's side doors are still available? I need both, following a side-on this morning... Thanks.
                      sorry..already sold im afraid

Sparkz
                      sparkz

Comment

• Garry - do you have the VSVs for the 4wd system? I need the two that are located at the back of the engine bay, right by the bulkhead, and the vacuum pipes that connect them too - can you help???
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                          Garry - do you have the VSVs for the 4wd system? I need the two that are located at the back of the engine bay, right by the bulkhead, and the vacuum pipes that connect them too - can you help???
                          Yep, i have 2 sets...one im keeping for future airlocker mods...the othe is yours for £7.50 inc delivery

Paypal is eaisest but can take other means of payment if required..

drop me a mail and we can sort out the details

sparkzter@googlemail.com

Sparkz
                          sparkz

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkz View Post
                            Yep, i have 2 sets...one im keeping for future airlocker mods...the othe is yours for £7.50 inc delivery

Paypal is eaisest but can take other means of payment if required..

drop me a mail and we can sort out the details

sparkzter@googlemail.com

Sparkz
                            Cheers mate - money sent!
                            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Would you have the central locking ECU for sale (found under the driver's seat - black box with part no. 08190-00821 displayed on it) and the remote control(s)?

Comment

• sorry...

didnt have it on mine

S
                                sparkz

Comment

Working...
                                X