Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 M-reg 3.0TD 4Runner/Surf Breaking

Hi All...

ive got another one stripped for spares now...

externally it was mint (before it was lightly rolled!)

parts already stolen...Engine and box have gone in my pickup (which now means ive got a load of 2.4TD engeine spares for sale too!) and the only good panel is the tailgate...but other than that its all up for grabs...wheels and tyres are good...loads of electric bits, interior..hubs..axles..etc

ive stripped it down already so parts are available straight away

as always if your unsure if i have the part your after by all means ask, either by posting or on my email address below...im pretty close to a PC most of the time so will get back to you promptly.

Cheers

Sparkz
    sparkzter@googlemail.com
    Last edited by sparkz; 22 May 2007, 11:50.
    sparkz
    http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Do you still have the front suspension wishbones? If so, what sort of condition are they in? Mine have failed the MOT on corrosion. I'm after both top ones and the passenger lower one if the price is right. I've got a 1995 4-runner 3.0TD on an N plate.

While we're at it, do you have the sump bash plate/skid guard that fixes from behind the front bumper down to just in front of the cross member. I'm trying to describe it as I don't know it's proper name. It's a moulded steel plate on a frame about 18" square with four bolt fixings and some small louvres at the front. Mine's rotted out.

Comment

Hi,

I'm after a rear headrest in a grey colour cloth...I'll take a pic of the proper colour, and part of the grey centre consol the bit with the armrest on as the clumsy oaf fitting the alarm bust it where it meets the front section by the change levers

Can't see the colour from your pics but look similar

Comment

Originally posted by shaunnyboy
        Do you still have the front suspension wishbones? If so, what sort of condition are they in? Mine have failed the MOT on corrosion. I'm after both top ones and the passenger lower one if the price is right. I've got a 1995 4-runner 3.0TD on an N plate.

While we're at it, do you have the sump bash plate/skid guard that fixes from behind the front bumper down to just in front of the cross member. I'm trying to describe it as I don't know it's proper name. It's a moulded steel plate on a frame about 18" square with four bolt fixings and some small louvres at the front. Mine's rotted out.
        Hi Shaunny...

im sorry...i left these on the truck when i s$$$$ped it.. (no one wanted them from the last truck i stripped!)

as for the bash plate...mine was in a bit of a sorry state (a bit bent and mangled as are most)....prob best to make your own?

Sorry i could help, if you think of anything else...by all means ask

Cheers

Sparkz
        sparkzter@googlemail.com
        sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by Les Brock
          Hi,

I'm after a rear headrest in a grey colour cloth...I'll take a pic of the proper colour, and part of the grey centre consol the bit with the armrest on as the clumsy oaf fitting the alarm bust it where it meets the front section by the change levers

Can't see the colour from your pics but look similar
          Hiya...

yep i still have the headrests and they are grey!..does yours have the rear heater matrix in the arm rest...or does it have the 2 compartments (one on top of the other?) i have the heter matrix type available if thats any good? if you confirm ill check postage and total costs for ya

Cheers

sparkz
          sparkzter@googlemail.com
          sparkz

Comment

emailed you re headlamp
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              emailed you re headlamp
              Hi Tim,

the forum beat the email today! (think the emails on a go slow!) are your headlamps the flush (facelift) type (as per the pic above) or the slightly older design?...pic below

the flush type im afraid were smashed in the roll over...altho i do have some of the other type.

Let me know if these are any use to you or if you think of anything else you need.

Thanks

Sparkz
              sparkzter@googlemail.com
              Last edited by sparkz; 22 May 2007, 12:50.
              sparkz

Comment

Hi sparkz
                im after the offside rear wheel arch extension to replace my damaged one have you still got it and what sort of coinage would you be looking for cheers
                Dave..
                if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by sparkz
                  Hi Tim,

the forum beat the email today! (think the emails on a go slow!) are your headlamps the flush (facelift) type (as per the pic above) or the slightly older design?...pic below

the flush type im afraid were smashed in the roll over...altho i do have some of the other type.

Let me know if these are any use to you or if you think of anything else you need.

Thanks

Sparkz
                  sparkzter@googlemail.com
                  hi mate - yeah mine are flush sorry.
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
                    Hi sparkz
                    im after the offside rear wheel arch extension to replace my damaged one have you still got it and what sort of coinage would you be looking for cheers
                    Dave..
                    Hi Dave,

i have the complete set of arches still available...ill dig them out and check the condition (i think the front 2 were slightly damaged in the roll) and get back to you.

Cheers

Sparkz
                    sparkzter@googlemail.com
                    sparkz

Comment

Do you still have the rear diff?

I am after a 4.1:1 ratio.....

Thanks

Damon

Comment

How about the rear drop-down tail gate?
                        very rusty along top section on my truck, by sliding window seal
                        if you still have this and it is sound and not rusty I will be interested

andy
                        Landcruiser Colorado
                        Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by kite surf
                          Do you still have the rear diff?

I am after a 4.1:1 ratio.....

Thanks

Damon
                          Hi...i have 2 rear diffs...ill check the ratios and let you know

Cheers

Sparkz
                          sparkzter@googlemail.com
                          sparkz

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
                            How about the rear drop-down tail gate?
                            very rusty along top section on my truck, by sliding window seal
                            if you still have this and it is sound and not rusty I will be interested

andy
                            the tailgate is in good condition...no noticable rust...there are a couple of light marks (prob from transportation off the truck) on it...bit no dents etc...

you can have it for £40..it weighs a ton tho...so not quite sure how i can get it to you? might be worth sending your own courieer?

Cheers

Sparkz
                            sparkzter@googlemail.com
                            sparkz

Comment

cheers for info
                              I have never organised a courier pickup, so will investigate cost of that...

an idea of the weight would be good?, as couriers seem to have a limit of 31kg.... due to H&S I guess
                              Last edited by andycook; 22 May 2007, 21:45.
                              Landcruiser Colorado
                              Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
                              X