1995 M-reg 3.0TD 4Runner/Surf Breaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly
    is paypal ok and deposited to the e-mail addy in all your posts, if so i'll sort it out and let ya know when ive payed
    Hiya...yep paypal is fine

addy is sparkzter@googlemail.com

just include your address on the payment and ill get it all packed up ready to post

thanks,

sparkz
    sparkzter@googlemail.com
    sparkz
    http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Comment

Money sent Cheers
      Dave....
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
        Money sent Cheers
        Dave....
        Recieved....will ship tomorrow...

Thanks Dave,

Sparkz
        sparkz

Comment

Hilox Bits

Originally posted by sparkz
          Hi alan...

ok..let see what i can do...

center dash bit black/grey (where the radio lives) £15
          pair of front headreasts in grey £25
          pair of door pockets...£15
          center lap belt £10

the engine is used on my truck now so dont have the airbox bit...and the rubber bit and electric aerial is not available either im afraid..

let me know if your want any or all of the above and we can talk payment and postages etc

Cheers

sparkz
          sparkzter@googlemail.com
          GERRY,HI,sorry for delay.Working most of today and till late.mine looks same as yours, N reg 3.0 TD,so bits will probably fit.will have them all so i owe you 65 coins of the realm.Any chance i could pick them up weekend, you are only an hour or so away and i like a drive ,if not weigh for post and let me know what the damage is.i need 4 of the little yellow plastic plugs that the mudflaps screw into and also 6 of the rear trim clips(plastic with funny shaped bits stuck to them)if pickup is okay bell me on 07946 610994 and we can discuss.regards,alan

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL
            GERRY,HI,sorry for delay.Working most of today and till late.mine looks same as yours, N reg 3.0 TD,so bits will probably fit.will have them all so i owe you 65 coins of the realm.Any chance i could pick them up weekend, you are only an hour or so away and i like a drive ,if not weigh for post and let me know what the damage is.i need 4 of the little yellow plastic plugs that the mudflaps screw into and also 6 of the rear trim clips(plastic with funny shaped bits stuck to them)if pickup is okay bell me on 07946 610994 and we can discuss.regards,alan
            Hi Alan,

sorry Alan...cant do the weekend..up to my eyes in work at the mo!...

postage should be more than £8-£10 for everything...but as your buying a load of bits...hows about we say £70 all in?

Cheers

Sparkz
            sparkzter@googlemail.com
            sparkz

Comment

Ok...

for those who wanted to see the wheels and tires...here they are!..

as you can see the tires havnt covered many miles...the wheels have some surface corrosion in the normal places (see pics) but they are straight enough..rims are good no kerbing etc....

im after £150 for them...and they are in Northampton

any Qs...gimmi a shout

Sparkz
              sparkzter@googlemail.com
              sparkz

Comment

Wheel centres arrived today , thank you so much .

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
                  Wheel centres arrived today , thank you so much .
                  Hiya...

glad to hear it...I the theiving toe rags leave these ones alone!...

Cheers mate,

Sparkz
                  sparkz

Comment

Hi Sparkz,

All my bits arrived today - nice one

Cheers,
                    Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by wishbone
                      Hi Sparkz,

All my bits arrived today - nice one

Cheers,
                      Rob.

Hi Rob,

Glad to hear it...good luck fitting them all... and no doubt hear from you in a few months when you think of something else

cheers mate,

Sparkz
                      sparkz

Comment

• Hilux Bits

Originally posted by sparkz
                        Hi Alan,

sorry Alan...cant do the weekend..up to my eyes in work at the mo!...

postage should be more than £8-£10 for everything...but as your buying a load of bits...hows about we say £70 all in?

Cheers

Sparkz
                        sparkzter@googlemail.com
                        GERRY,HOPE YOUR NOT WORKING TOO HARD,THEY WONT REMEMBER YOUR NAME THE DAY AFTER THE FUNERAL.I DONT HAVE PAYPAL SO IF OK WITH YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR ADDRESS,I WILL SEND YOU A CHEQUE TO COVER,( AS YOU DONT REALLY KNOW ME YET I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO WAIT UNTIL THE CHEQUE HAS CLEARED)OR I WILL SEND CASH BY REGISTERED MAIL IF YOU PREFER.YOU CAN TEXT ME ON THAT MOBILE NUMBER,OR EMAIL ME OFF FORUM, SO TO SPEAK ON, avbohan@hotmail.co.uk..MY HOME ADDRESS IS 10 PETUNIA GROVE ,MACCLESFIELD,CHESHIRE SK11 7YY AND MY HOME PHONE IS 01625 424544.DID THE BOTTOM BALL JOINTS YESTERDAY AND SPENT TODAY WAXOYLING THE BEAST TODAY,IT GETS EVERYWHERE THAT STUFF DOES.P.S. I NOW NEED THE LITTLE RUBBER STOPPER THAT FITS AT THE BOTTOM OF DRIVERS DOOR,NEAR OUTSIDE EDGE,JUST LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IN TOTAL,REGARDS,ALAN

Comment

• Cheers Sparks arch arrived yesterday needs a lick of paint and jobs a guudun,
                          if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

• hi sparkz
                            do you still have the electric window assembly for the tailgate if so how much and could you arrange delivery to mansfield in nottinghamshire.
                            cheers mate .

Comment

• hi if the wheels are still for sale i will have them email ur phone no and will call to arrange payment and pick up thx colin

Comment

• hi Sparkz.

Got the wing trim, many thanks
                                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                                X