yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Bull Bar brackets, or measurements or part numbers of please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Bull Bar brackets, or measurements or part numbers of please?

Has anyone got a pair of these going spare? Or can provide part numbers or measurements or an engineering drawing so I can get some made please?

Hi Brassmonkey. Mine are off at the moment so I could measure up or reference part number - what you prefer?

Comment

Hi Des55, The more information you can provide, the better. I'm getting some made up so if you can provide measurements that would be brilliant!

Comment

W*D*H, hole size and spacing, bend heights and depth. There is a strengthening plate of the same thickness placed over the non-threaded holes too photo won't upload so I'll try separately.

Give me a shout if there's anything else

Comment

tout suite

Comment

You sir, are a diamond! I shall get someone to do a proper engineering drawing for me based on this and then get some quotes to get them made.
            Thanks Des, I owe you a drink.

Comment

Hi Des, a mate has done a drawing for me. I know he's got the positioning of the holes wrong and he's going to correct that, but can you confirm he's got the 22mm offset right? Is it 22mm face to face or 22mm face to opposite face?

Comment

Working...
              X