Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Bull Bar brackets, or measurements or part numbers of please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Bull Bar brackets, or measurements or part numbers of please?

Has anyone got a pair of these going spare? Or can provide part numbers or measurements or an engineering drawing so I can get some made please?

Hi Brassmonkey. Mine are off at the moment so I could measure up or reference part number - what you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by des55 View Post
      Hi Brassmonkey. Mine are off at the moment so I could measure up or reference part number - what you prefer?
      Hi Des55, The more information you can provide, the better. I'm getting some made up so if you can provide measurements that would be brilliant!

Comment

W*D*H, hole size and spacing, bend heights and depth. There is a strengthening plate of the same thickness placed over the non-threaded holes too photo won't upload so I'll try separately.

Give me a shout if there's anything else

Comment

tout suite

Comment

Originally posted by des55 View Post
            W*D*H, hole size and spacing, bend heights and depth. There is a strengthening plate of the same thickness placed over the non-threaded holes too photo won't upload so I'll try separately.

Give me a shout if there's anything else
            You sir, are a diamond! I shall get someone to do a proper engineering drawing for me based on this and then get some quotes to get them made.
            Thanks Des, I owe you a drink.

Comment

Working...
            X