3) Beast
    4) Caretaker (?)
    5) MudSurfer & MudSurfette?
    6) 4 Runner
    7) The Lovely Boyo

Just one more place left!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

We dont have a lot of time to get this buttoned down as the 2009 trip will be up for booking at the indoor 4x4 show on 19th of this month.

If there is anyone else who is interested, please put your name down ASAP.

Mudsurfer, do you still plan to go and see them at the show? (Atlas Overland)

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Mudsurfer, do you still plan to go and see them at the show? (Atlas Overland)
        Yes, I do.....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

The list!

1) Apache & ???
          2) Nick V
          3) Beast
          4) Caretaker (?)
          5) MudSurfer & MudSurfette?
          6) 4 Runner
          7) The Lovely Boyo
          8) Plumb bob, Harley & ?

That's it, we're full
          Better start saving for this one, Will they be ok with Harley?.....
          Last edited by plumb bob; 8 February 2008, 23:38.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Have emailed them to book it up and ask 'whats next' but if I dont hear anything, Mud or 4Runner Pete, go speak to Peter at the show?

Comment

looks like nice scenery, but the terrain looks a bit tame, some more technical rocky stuff would be good.
              Rob

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
                Can you et me know the price and when it has to be paid for,and does it include ferry crossings
                Cheers:

8-22 August 2009
                Cost £445 per person (based on 2 sharing)
                To include:- all European campsite fees,
                Guide and support vehicle available 24hrs

Rendezvous Le Havre
                Caretaker, as u can see by this email Apache previously received, the price does not include ferries as the R.V point is Le Havre.
                Correct me if im wrong though anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                  looks like nice scenery, but the terrain looks a bit tame, some more technical rocky stuff would be good.
                  Says the man who got stuck in a puddle in Wales!

Comment

Folks, have just received this from Atlas, so we need to be resonably quick now to ensure that this is a hilux surf exclusive trip, with the extra offroading I asked for in place of the farting about at hotel pools.

Hi Andy,

That's good news. To reserve the tour I will need a 25% deposit from all passengers and a completed booking form before the Donington show. I need to do this to close out the tour from other customers at the show.

As my previous email, I will run an exclusive tour for the Hilux Surf Owners Club at a specially negotiated cost (i.e. 2008 prices as on our website). £445 per adult, £275 per child under 16 (under 3s go free), £275 single supplement. Please make cheques payable to Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

I've attached a booking form for your convenience - perhaps you could forward these to your members.

On our Tunisia tour we spend 9 days in the desert plus 3 nights in 5star hotel accommodation plus 1 night each way on the Mediterranean ferry with deluxe external cabin. A bargain at £725pp!

Regards,

Peter

As you can see, I asked about the Sahara trip they do as well as I am planning to do that one around 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      Caretaker, as u can see by this email Apache previously received, the price does not include ferries as the R.V point is Le Havre.
                      Correct me if im wrong though anyone.
                      Cheers i wiil check out the ferry price for the trip
                      SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Says the man who got stuck in a puddle in Wales!
                        Hehehe, I didn't see any puddles on his pictures, so I thought I'd be ok.

On a serious note, I work out the 25% to be around £180 ( based on one adult and one under 16, or single supliment)

As you know I,ve just started my new job, and don't get paid until the end of the month ( 28th), and I think the donnington show is 17th-19th, so I'll miss the deadline.

Can you ask him if it's possible to give him a cheque to hold, and not bank until say 1st of March?
                        Last edited by plumb bob; 9 February 2008, 20:00.
                        Rob

Comment

Very envious guys, you are going to have a great adventure, wish I could get away for two weeks
                          I Love Wales

Comment

Hmm. Bugga. Ill have to decline then. I get paid on the 26th of the month and my pay is already budgeted for repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
                              Very envious guys, you are going to have a great adventure, wish I could get away for two weeks
                              It's not for a year and a half yet, hard to get too excited.
                              Rob

Comment

If I read his mail right, and I come on my own, then I have to pay another £275 as a single suppliment - is that right???

If so, it has just got less value for money for me - I'll talk to them on Sunday when I get to Donnington......
                                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                                X