No announcement yet.

Big trip to Wales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a 4 man tent, for Me, Ryan (son age 15) and Psycopooch Harley.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• In a tent with my son. My mate (Dave) is coming and will be in a tent also. I only sleep in the truck when on my own as more than one is a bit of a squeeze.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• There's gonna be a hell of a lot of tents on the Strata this weekend.
        Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
          not sure but looking at the pic i assume it only works near birmingham
          i like that saying. well done
          tommyguns

Comment

• im defo coming and my mate luke is coming in his truck too.
            we our both sleeping in our trucks. i have been leaving my house at 4 am everyday last week and it was cold so it should be colder in wales so i think the truck is the warmer option.
            tommyguns

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy
              Yes, definite.

Can anyone help me tune one of these in, finished it today and all I get is ccccc sssss kkkkkk ccccc sssssss kkkkkkkkkkkk!!

Turn the squelch button clock wise untill it stops ccccc sssss kkkkkk ccccc sssssss kkkkkkkkkkkk!! ING but only just enough to stop the noise if you do it to much you will cut alot of the talking out
              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

• Me and my lad both have 4-season bags, and bringing a quilt too, so we'll be toasty!

Comment

• my boy almost glows when he is asleep,so i have my own personal space heater in the tent(although he does suffer occasionally from the "apache" effect,ie gale force 9)

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• According to the BBC weather centre, the overnight low temp in that neck of the woods is around 8 deg C, so not toooo terrifying.

Although that may not take into account the altitude.
                    Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by kiowa
                      Turn the squelch button clock wise untill it stops ccccc sssss kkkkkk ccccc sssssss kkkkkkkkkkkk!! ING but only just enough to stop the noise if you do it to much you will cut alot of the talking out
                      Tried that, I don't hear voices

Not sure the aerial is grounded enough, I mounted it on the parking stick bracket by the wing mirror. May need to sc-ra-pe some paint off.
                      Wax on, wax off

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                        not sure but looking at the pic i assume it only works near birmingham
                        ...and in 60+ years time.
                        Wax on, wax off

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy
                          Tried that, I don't hear voices

Not sure the aerial is grounded enough, I mounted it on the parking stick bracket by the wing mirror. May need to sc-ra-pe some paint off.

Tune it to ch19 and turn the squelch to just where you dont get any noise then go for a drive you should pick someone up i will bring my swr with me if you remind me so you can check that to!!

Comment

• I think there is only me coming down cant seem to convince anyone else sleeping out doors in oct is a good idea!!! but if only me i will be in the truck for warmth!!

Comment

• So is channel 19 what channel 14 was in the 80s?

Comment

• Dont know what was Ch14 in the 80`s?? ch 19 has all the truckers on to be fair some right odballs on there!! much worse than on here

Comment

Working...
                                X