No announcement yet.

New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street queen you big so you joined the shiny club then!

so what will you being going to the lakes in? jimny?
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• Jimny is long gone Danny, this truck and a bush saw will play on the lanes.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Fitted these today, had to remove the accelerator pedal to do it properly though.
        Attached Files
        Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
          Fitted these today, had to remove the accelerator pedal to do it properly though.
          A new meander pedal! Looks great btw

Comment

• Alan

Comment

• Took of the drums to see what horrors lurked below...

Perfect! wee bit dirty, not bad for a 22 year old truck that's been idle for 4 years nearly.
              Gave then a clean, checked for any damage, new shoes fitted, drums cleaned up, job done.

Alan

Comment

• Put it back together and adjust handbrake.

Alan

Comment

• Next up, chop the rear springs ( make your mind up yoshie, I'm not painting these things twice) then get busy scrubbing and painting. Got the finisher for the rear of headliner, all the interior plastics are refurbed and ready for paint. Lets build!
                  Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    Next up, chop the rear springs ( make your mind up yoshie, I'm not painting these things twice) then get busy scrubbing and painting. Got the finisher for the rear of headliner, all the interior plastics are refurbed and ready for paint. Lets build!
                    Got the bits you left thanks, I can do a few hours tomorrow before I head back North.
                    Brian

Comment

• Bought a couple of these to start the collection bro, thought the colours would suit the truck.
                      Attached Files
                      Alan

Comment

• Hi chaps the street queen is looking good there. So will you be bringing that to the lakes or will you be in something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                          Hi chaps the street queen is looking good there. So will you be bringing that to the lakes or will you be in something else?
                          Problem with my Audi, looks cash will be diverted there. The truck might have to wait a few weeks pal. Hopefully still see the lakes before summer is gone.
                          Brian

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. If it isn't one car it's the other. You got elsawin for vag or you going to put it in a garage? Could send you a copy if you need one.

Yeah be good to get to the lakes some time soon take you on some nursery slopes so you don't scratch the new truck
                            Last edited by dannyboy77; 25 May 2014, 21:54.

Comment

• Looks like the EGR cooler is fractured and pushing coolant into the engine. New one ordered and will get Alan to help fit it when I get home on Friday. I thought at first it was the head hopefully this fixes it. I am 90% convinced I have the problem identified.
                              Brian

Comment

• Audi fixed. Back to the build this Sunday.
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X