Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mickyod View Post
    Sorry bud,
    If ya needed Some wind deflectors side steps or a spare standard alloy or two I could help but interior bits I don't have..

Surely someone on here has the required bits so Yoshie can actually get some pics of the finished job up..come on lads dig deep 😊
    sorry to hijack, but im looking for a window deflector if you got a spare one.

good job Yoshie. waiting to see it done!
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

• Seats in on modified runners, slide and recline perfectly. Well they recline as far as the new cab back will allow.
      Headliner cut to size but will wait till Alan visits and get a hand fitting it.
      Polished door cards with fine sand paper and pre paint cleaning spirit to get a brushed look. Will give them a lower painted band where the door pockets where to match the planned exterior paint scheme.
      Each of these tasks are taking a fair bit of time but I am getting there. Once the interior is back together I will tackle brakes, suspension and clean and paint underneath ready for MOT as I plan to have it road legal before it goes to the paint booth.
      Last edited by yoshie; 22 March 2014, 20:24.
      Brian

Comment

• Interior build continues, headliner cut, dyed and installed.

Few more bits added to dash and wiring sorted out. seats are mounted and working perfectly, well done bro.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Rear of headlining at bulkhead will get a black plastic finisher.

Alan

Comment

• As you know I was planning on painting the truck in Ivan Stewart's Baja wining race colours.

So I did this and hated it.

They now look like this.

I am now having second thoughts on the yota race colour theme.
            Brian

Comment

• I like the stripes, maybe just done a bit differently.
              If you did the stripes in the same proportions as the ones on the truck I think it would work better on the door cards. I think the black is a bit boring.
              Last edited by KERRSURF; 30 March 2014, 19:57.
              Alan

Comment

• Get thinking bro, I am thinking one colour and you know I like a burnt orange and black combination.
                Or maybe keep is simple and do it black again.
                Brian

Comment

• Definitely paint it Ivan Stewart colours, but maybe like his instead...?

It will make the truck look longer and accentuate the wheelarch extensions giving them the Baja look like the Stewart truck in your photo above.

Comment

• Love that on the race car Vince and thanks for the vote to keep Ironman colours. I will need to see if I can get some Photoshop version done to see what that type of stripe looks like on a truck.
                    Brian

Comment

• Maggie did the door card again, I'll get her to look at the truck when she has time.
                      Attached Files
                      Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        Maggie did the door card again, I'll get her to look at the truck when she has time.
                        That does look a lot better than my actual attempt but I think leave the interior simple and the wilder colour scheme outside.
                        Brian

Comment

• I think with white door checks done and sills done it will look a lot better.
                          Alan

Comment

• I took this pic from other site!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks that's a decent base for a photoshop chop.
                              Nice to see the two door, I will have the stripes further forward and a proper red on the tub.
                              Brian

Comment

• stripes on the door with a bit of white?

Comment

Working...
                                X