Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats my other toy i use every day
    pajero on 44" as well 6"body lift 5" suspention lift
    stickered up to be noticed in photos on 37" behind me(for ecomomy)

the difference between 37" and 44"

lets just say a tad of trimming to get then on!!!

Comment

S**T, I love these kind of threads! Cracking pics too.

Sometimes i get a bit paranoid thinking the nieghbours are watching me and saying, "He needs his head looked at, he's always at that truck"

But after seeing you in action i'm thinking, f**k them and just get on with it

Keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
        S**T, I love these kind of threads! Cracking pics too.

Sometimes i get a bit paranoid thinking the nieghbours are watching me and saying, "He needs his head looked at, he's always at that truck"

But after seeing you in action i'm thinking, f**k them and just get on with it

Keep it coming.
        i dont drink dont smoke help all the neighbours all the time if there stuck
        even given them a ride in truck to shops they are good as gold with that mad 4x4 truck driver all ways do to be on there side!!

Comment

Originally posted by jetskidavid View Post
          ...dont smoke...
          Except in tyre-holding pictures?

It's great that your neighbours are all keen on the truck. And there is no reason they shouldn't be if you are considerate and aren't out there all hours of the night.

But sadly there aren't many people who have reasonable types all around. There's normally one git who is determined to make life miserable for everyone.

Anyway, can I just say (before I get banned for saying something nice about a Pajero) that I love it. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I still love it.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            Except in tyre-holding pictures?

It's great that your neighbours are all keen on the truck. And there is no reason they shouldn't be if you are considerate and aren't out there all hours of the night.

But sadly there aren't many people who have reasonable types all around. There's normally one git who is determined to make life miserable for everyone.

Anyway, can I just say (before I get banned for saying something nice about a Pajero) that I love it. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I still love it.
            there was one for about a year but sorted his plumbing for him now my best mate he thinks
            that person smoking was my brother!!! glad you like it so do i i put a little stero in the back as well#

check out videos(showing off i now but thats what it about)
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN14DYkZrb8
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMnG9GZeUeg
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bu5PwVdIl0

the same on the surf will be!!!

Comment

Just as a matter of interest, what's the point in all those 6x9s and subs on the wrong side of that bulkhead?
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                Just as a matter of interest, what's the point in all those 6x9s and subs on the wrong side of that bulkhead?
                all done to come out the back for the shows not in side
                with the laptop video disco/karaoke after the shows it comes out just leaving the 4 on the back door

Comment

That stereo is absurd. But I secretly like it.

I wish I could say the same for your choice of music in those youtube vids. Execrable is not a word I use lightly. But it is execrable.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                    That stereo is absurd. But I secretly like it.

I wish I could say the same for your choice of music in those youtube vids. Execrable is not a word I use lightly. But it is execrable.
                    you with till surf done big loud and proud!!!!

Comment

just a bit more

not bad for weeks work so far get metal next week then chop n weld in to one chassie
                      trojan monster surf will live :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

i don't suppose you would be prepared to sell the chrome light surrounds on the rear lights?
                        cheers
                        tony
                        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello mate. I think my Surf is currently sat on the Hammerite sprayed Paj rims with KL71s that I bought from you a while back if memory serves.

Paj was a bit shorter then

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                            Hello mate. I think my Surf is currently sat on the Hammerite sprayed Paj rims with KL71s that I bought from you a while back if memory serves.

Paj was a bit shorter then
                            well i never small world yes it was about 5" smaller then now it huge but this is gonna be bigger!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                              i don't suppose you would be prepared to sell the chrome light surrounds on the rear lights?
                              cheers
                              tony
                              thanks for offer but we like them so no this time

Comment

Any chance you'd sell me that HoverSurf you are leaning against? That'd sort parking problems for ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X