No announcement yet.

new project 21"lift 3.9 v8 surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i got a complete 3.0 engine thats good then i'll sell it for £450 to £500 plus delivery.That will include fuel pump,starter,alternator,turbo, etc.Everything ready to just fit straight in.I haven't got a decent 3.0l engine in at the moment but if i do i'll let you know
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      If i got a complete 3.0 engine thats good then i'll sell it for £450 to £500 plus delivery.That will include fuel pump,starter,alternator,turbo, etc.Everything ready to just fit straight in.I haven't got a decent 3.0l engine in at the moment but if i do i'll let you know
      if you could keep us informed thanks then put in drive to vosa to get checked
      could be a lot quicker to get on road
      got new head 12 months ago but still quicker to drop new complete engine in
      no change of wireing sorted may be v8 next one

Comment

Which Rover V8 were you going to fit ? 3.5 or a later 3.9 or 4.2 ?
        If a 3.9 or 4.2 I may be interested in purchasing if you are now going to sell it.
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
          Which Rover V8 were you going to fit ? 3.5 or a later 3.9 or 4.2 ?
          If a 3.9 or 4.2 I may be interested in purchasing if you are now going to sell it.
          its the 3.9 and it still in range rover at moment my brother breaks them
          with i thought was handy!!!!if you want one pm me ill give you his number

Comment

Cant wait to see the finished vehicle, its gonna look awesome if the pajaro is anything to go by, might even see you driving around town to seeing as i only live along the seafront from you lol

Comment

hopefully we will one day
              got metal coming monday so hopefully start next week weather being fine
              will post pictures when starting and done

Comment

Done a bit more the royal we him!!
                cross bar

did a tank lift so you cant see it when done

back chassie sorted

hopefully get rest bdone this week
                to put body back on to line up and look

a few of one of his old projects chevy with toyota running gear
                make front subframe from scrach for new axel

Comment

Most impressive considering it's being done outside with no shelter.

p.s. I've got about five of those Screwfix spirit levels.

Comment

It's gonna look pretty impresive Dave, can't wait to see it off-road, and plenty of room for batteries between those chassis!
                    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                      It's gonna look pretty impresive Dave, can't wait to see it off-road, and plenty of room for batteries between those chassis!
                      sorry to say yet another show poney but its gonna be a big one!!!!!!!

Comment

Loving the work, the imagination and the determination.

Plus your as mad as a bag of badgers.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Very nice project mate and love that your doing it all on the drive way.. looks like it will be a legend

Comment

just a bit more in the freezing cold that my mate not me!!!
                            getting there hopefully body back on weekend for first fitting then offagain
                            just tacked for now got to bo other side then fully weld
                            and its on 29"tyres at moment

Comment

Someone's already used the 'sack of badgers' so I'll say you're as mad as a box of frogs!

Looking forward to seeing it completed!
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

done a bit more today
                                fitted body to check steering nudge bars
                                and to be honest feel good factor to see what it looks like done
                                on 35" now
                                still to do a list as long as your arm
                                body off weld paint chassie lower engine/gearbox
                                the list goes on and on but we will get there!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X