No announcement yet.

3 ltr water probs???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in fact, i just got in from going to work tomorrow! busy busy...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

right well its been just over a week and i must say its all going well
      im getting over the distrust of the car a bit but do tend to go for the first 5 mins of any journey listening for problems
      the little sensor on the head stevo fitted has turned 1 block black and the other 3 are still neutral and he did say that the first 2 are ok to turn black but not 3 & 4! ( for those of you who dont know, its a sensor that registers the temp of your head by turning little blocks black the higher the temp goes there are 4 and if the bottom 2 turn black that is normal but like i said if 3 & 4 turn then you have probs)
      the smile factor has come back to around 95% but is creeping up a bit more
      the engine is a touch noisier due to the fan being as loud as a jet and sucking in small children who dare to stray too close lol lol
      stevo said i would notice it cos he has turned it up a little to pull more cool air through
      anyway ive been on a couple of long runs now and the temp dont move any and it just cruises at 80 on the motorway
      at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

still going well and ive been through some brown sticky stuff and didnt get stuck
        smile factor at 98%

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy
          i have posted pictures of my cracked head in my photobucket and you can follow the link if you wish........ http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...racked%20head/
          When I saw "My Brothers Amazon" http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...hers%20amazon/ in your Photobucket albums I was expecting to see photos of a nice Landcruiser VX......not parrots!

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
            When I saw "My Brothers Amazon" http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...hers%20amazon/ in your Photobucket albums I was expecting to see photos of a nice Landcruiser VX......not parrots!
            just seen this
            lol your not the first

Comment

Monty Python sketch comes to mind
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                Monty Python sketch comes to mind
                yes very funny that is one of the most remembered comedy sketch of all time
                i loved life of brian
                as for my parrots i dont sell dead ones only live ones it tends to screw up returning customers when you staple their little dead feet to the perch and tell them its lost its voice

Comment

Working...
                X