need a little help,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a little help,....

I wonder if there is any lovely individual 'out there', who could post a picture or something of the fuse box cover beside the throttle pedal, as mine is missing and I have suspect electrical problems.

Also, the moon roof motor turns upon pressing the switch but there's no movement from the glass itself. Could the cables for the slide mechanism come off/away from the motor spline system doofer thing?

Am I going to have to disassemble half the interior to do this?

Any help would be very, very
    Everything happens for a reason, and only one way....
    The way it does!

Probably broken cables which require taking it apart.

This is the '92 2L-TE fuse box cover.

Nev

Comment

Just the ticket!!

Why thank you Nev, for your quick, and enormously helpful response on these two issues.

While I think about it as well, is there a (simple) way, that I can test the 4wd computer to be sure if that is/isn't a faulty component?

thanks once more.
      The way it does!

Comment

So I took the interior to pieces, and subsequently discovered the problem with the moon roof.
        The two cables that are moved by the electric motor gear, had simply been pushed too far, thus it just wasn't able to 'pull' them back on to the teeth of the motor, and just made a grinding sort of sound. (As it would.)

Do the ends of the cables normally have a stopper, of some description to prevent the cables being pushed too far?

I suppose the real question is; are mine broken?

Any help, please, as I'd rather not put it all back together, just to do this all again.

Cheers
        The way it does!

Comment

Working...
        X