@ MattF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK! first thanks Alekseyev for the comment, much apprecieated

Matt, i got the lower fans fitted now and a bunch of four cables in the bay ready (the ones hanging over the wing) been looking on veh wireing and what relays do suggest, i thought of either fitting four R20 B's 30amp to work each fan or two
    R70's 70amp to work two fans each, wotch reccon? also anything else i need to buy, i have plenty of switches, led's etc, looking at your drawing is the parts marked n/c and com the relays? and the top right hand side of the drawing is cut off, i take it that reads permanant feeds? no rush, i've shot me bolt moneywise so untill next little job

Vince!!! thought might like to see where your fans ended up, (well actually one of em,) i used one of yours and one of mine, both five blades, also had to cut the shroud down for it to fit, fired em up and all ok

Also got the sensor switch in after a struggle, some **** has got hammerite in the thread,
    Feel safer now the front bars are back on, summat to hold on to should the scoop try and suck me in
    http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.e...ays/relays.php
    Last edited by POPEYE; 8 July 2007, 19:15.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Also got the sensor switch in after a struggle, some **** has got hammerite in the thread
      Im not surprised
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Ok found those 70amp relays that apache sent me while mooching about, would they do, two fans each?

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          Ok found those 70amp relays that apache sent me while mooching about, would they do, two fans each?
          Yup. They should be fine Ian. BTW, I'll get you the precise info on that wiring diagram sorted over the next day or two. (Wench has finally made me stop arsing about and get the accounts sorted, so I'll just have to do these first).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Yup. They should be fine Ian. BTW, I'll get you the precise info on that wiring diagram sorted over the next day or two. (Wench has finally made me stop arsing about and get the accounts sorted, so I'll just have to do these first).
            No worries mate, dont want her blameing me

Im looseing the plot, spent over an hour wondering why the rear spots would'nt work after me wireing em up, wired the relay and fuse holder ages ago, got a reversing light feed to power the relay and sod all happened, i could hear the relay clicking so that was ok, finally realised i had'nt put a fuse in the holder

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              finally realised i had'nt put a fuse in the holder
              PMSL.

Comment

Working...
              X