:
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Lexurf VI.
Collapse
X
-
This evening I had the honour of seeing Lexurf VI (In the metal) parked up at 4x4 toys... that thing is amazing! Well done Vince the engine bay is imaculate, flounderbout that is a very tidy vehicle that sounds imense! Want one
:
-
I converted my dash to LEDS, bought some pretty expensive ones with 5 LEDs per "bulb" 4 pointing sideways, one pointing up, light spread was great, but tehy started flickering and failing within a month. So i replaced them with bulbs with no colour filters on them.
Leave a comment:
-
All this and more...Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View PostIt's got all those too, and the Popeye heater control LEDs.
Keep it to yourself, but it's got LEDs under the bonnet too!
...really will have to see it.
Leave a comment:
-
Also done with many thanks to Popeye and Apache...Originally posted by Overland Tonka View PostGot to agree with you....How about the interior lights with the led convert ion as per what was offered next door?
- oh - snap...
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Overland Tonka View PostGot to agree with you....How about the interior lights with the led convert ion as per what was offered next door?
It's got all those too, and the Popeye heater control LEDs.
Keep it to yourself, but it's got LEDs under the bonnet too!
Leave a comment:
-
Got to agree with you....How about the interior lights with the led convert ion as per what was offered next door?Originally posted by flounderbout View PostNow that: is epic...
I always liked the white gauges - but that is miles better IMHO...Last edited by Overland Tonka; 22 June 2011, 00:22.
Leave a comment:
-
Now that: is epic...Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View PostThere's posh!
Bit of 'fine tuning' needed before I'm happy with the look, i.e. a couple more LEDs at each end to make the fuel gauge etc. more visible.
I always liked the white gauges - but that is miles better IMHO...
Leave a comment:
-
There's posh!


Bit of 'fine tuning' needed before I'm happy with the look, i.e. a couple more LEDs at each end to make the fuel gauge etc. more visible.
Leave a comment:
-
bushy i got a question for you.
the alarm you fitted with remote start. did you wire the remote start wires up close to the barrel , or further down the loom.
ive got a cyclone alarm with remote start but i have an immobiliser fitted close to the ignition barrel, so i need to wire the remote start before the immobiliser so that it will work .
any help would be appreciated please mate , like where to wire up to etc
Leave a comment:
-
Cheers H.
All these wheels and tyres I've got here at the moment got me wondering, how hard can it be to fit a tyre anyway, so I gave it a go with my reverse rims, a couple of large screwdrivers and 33" M/Ts.............

Not tried removing a tyre off a rim yet though, and obviously I can't balance them either..............yet.
Leave a comment:
-
Sweet! You have done a hell of a job on that wheel Vince - looks amazing!Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View PostBetter put the sidesteps back on!
Leave a comment:
-
have to agree with that gbv
and thats in a shed at the side of the house - what would appear from a fully kitted out workshop i wonder
Leave a comment:
-
The one thing that stands out is how the V8 looks installed. Number VII lump was sitting on the floor in the garage and compared to your old 2.4 it looked MASSIVE! Yet looking at yours installed you would think it was there from the factory. Your engine bay looks so tidy now and the V8 so compact.
I know it's been said before but Vince has this conversion down to a T!!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks Gary! That is quite a sound...
... Though I think the best bit was your uncontrollable giggles right at the end!!!
Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: