yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexurf VI.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    I'm on holiday from the fourth of June.
    Don't worry you are safe - for now ! Just got to make sure she doesn't find the fuel pump cut off switch!
    Did you get my last pm?

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Ah, I've not seen one like that before, all the ones I've seen have been solid.
    The one in the photo supposed to generate less heat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albannach
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Yep, a caramel or toffee wheel. Rubs the graphics and adhesive off but doesn't mark the paint underneath. Makes a lot of yellow dust though.
    Ah, I've not seen one like that before, all the ones I've seen have been solid.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Yep, seriously, I've never seen one before. Is it a sticker removing thing?

    Yep, a caramel or toffee wheel. Rubs the graphics and adhesive off but doesn't mark the paint underneath. Makes a lot of yellow dust though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albannach
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Seriously?
    Yep, seriously, I've never seen one before. Is it a sticker removing thing?

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Oh God don't give her ideas!
    I'm on holiday from the fourth of June.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    What is it?
    Seriously?

    There's a clue in the rest of that post.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    You'll just have to buy another one.
    Oh God don't give her ideas!

    Leave a comment:


  • Diezel Weazel
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Albannach
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    First time I've used one of these and they work brilliantly!
    What is it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Albannach
    replied
    You'll just have to buy another one.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Sorry guv'nor, couldn't get the bolts undone to remove the centre pieces.

    They look awesome in the sunshine.
    I bet they do!

    We have a bit of a Lexurf crisis going on here though I'm sad to report. I show everyone that I know the photos until they are bored senseless - and all my mates are highly impressed. My wife on the other hand could not have been any less interested - when faced with the gleaming new engine she actually used the words "what is that?"...

    However since the bonnet and paint job pics, she has suddenly perked up a bit. The other day she even asked me to tell her everything that I was having done. I should have realised something was up. I didn't realise how bad it was until I saw her this evening though.

    "So", she said...



































    "When's my Lexurf going to be ready..."
    Last edited by flounderbout; 23 May 2011, 22:39.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Sorry guv'nor, couldn't get the bolts undone to remove the centre pieces.

    They look awesome in the sunshine.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

    Had to abandon the polishing idea, I couldn't get the wheel centre out so I sprayed the centre and polished the rim, hope thats OK.

    They'll look better with the new tyres on.
    Something you couldn't polish Vince? I never thought I'd see the day!!!
    Those are looking lurvely...

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied


    Had to abandon the polishing idea, I couldn't get the wheel centre out so I sprayed the centre and polished the rim, hope thats OK.




    They'll look better with the new tyres on.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X