Anti Roll links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antob View Post
    Didn't try that but makes sense that they should work but I prefer to use the polybushes if I can.
    If I use a few washers on top will that do the job?
    Thanks Albannach
    It's not an ideal remedy, but yes, you could pack them out with washers, the fewer the better. If possible, I'd use washers both at the bottom of the stack and the top.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

mine were the same with the poly bushes. rough trax supplied mine as well.

i turned some spacer washers in the lathe but normal plate washers will do the same job. if i remember stainless plate washers are easily available 3mm thick so you would only need 2 each side instead of a handful of the thin tin ones.

Comment

Thanks Gary I'm not alone. Can't understand Why Roughtrax supply links and polybushes that are not compatible together.

Did you use a washer in between the bushes as the new links come with 3 washers and the polybush kit only supply two.

Comment

the washers go above and below the bushes.

i just put a thicker washer on top so i could nip up the poly bushes - doesn't need to be super tight, just enough to hold the bushes. the nyloc nut stops them running loose.

Comment

Working...
          X